Caffine addiction

Discussion in 'General' started by misael, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Who would say that theyre addicted to caffine? I think i am but its very moderate. 1 or 2 12 oz pepsi everyday, usually after dinner just really seems to settle my stomach. I stopped for a weeks before and i would get some very mild headaches which i heard was a common side affect if you suddenly stop drinking caffine. I used to drink coffee a few years back but just stopped for no real reason other then not having enough time in the mornings now. Whats your caffine routine?

2. That's it?

You make me feel like a Soda fiend lol

I probably drink a couple liters of Coke a day. No lie.

I've had like 4 cans today.. Having a consistent supply at work doesn't help.

And I'll finish off one of the 2 liters when I get home. And probably have another can before I leave.

3. Pepsi for stomach? Oh my mate... try small glass of wine after food, its better.

4. I've heard something about the carbonation settling your stomach, so that's probably it. Not the caffine. I suggest water though man! So much better for you. An occasional soft drink won't kill ya' though.

But I drink a soda occasionally. usually not more than 2 or 3 cans a week, mostly at work. No problem here :)

5. I used to be addicted as FUCK to caffeine. Diet Coke was like liquid gold to me. I couldn't make it past 10 am without at least 2 cans down or I'd start getting intense headaches. I'm not fat or overweight at all..I just got really addicted to it and I finally realized how fucked up it was that I would drink it by the liters daily and I started to ween myself off of it. I don't touch that shit anymore..all those chemicals are terrible for you I'm sure. I just stick to water/teas and I drink a cup of coffee a day but I can go without caffeine whenever now:smoke:

6. 1-2 cups of strong black per day. my morning cup is usually the best part of my day.
    at times though, I go a month or two without coffee... my streak usually ends on a day when I am really "tired", and then I start up again.

7. I used to be addicted to soda then I realized it wasn't good for my health so I lowered my consumption of use and replaced it with ater an much better alternative plus water cleanse your system.

8. I think I drink soda almost every time I eat

bad habit

9. Carbonation doesn't settle your stomach, it actually irritates the mucus lining and also your stomach fills up with gas from the carbonation, higher chance of it making you more sick.

I wish you guys didn't drink so much fucking soda, a little bit isn't bad but that much everyday, fuck. And apparently that HFCS shit causes cancer and is also addictive in large amounts.

10. Holy shit that's unhealthy. Probably shouldn't drink so much pop, replace it with water or something.

11. I used to drink lots of soda now I have about a 2 literal a week and a cup when I go to eat fast food but I dont eat out often maybe three times a month. However I started drinking lots of coffee. More caffine I'm sure but less sugar and shit. (I drink my coffee straight black)

12. I drink a ton of Mountain Dew.

And not one of you fuckin' people are goin' to convince me that it is not the fabled Holy Water...Because, quite simply, it is.:cool:

13. Over the past year I decided I was gonna be a dumbass and drink almost an entire pot of coffee a day, now I'm trying to go cold turkey and I'm getting ridiculous headaches....

14. Well. You are supposedly god. Guess it makes sense you choose the holy water.

15. i drink about 0.5 sodas a week, and at least 1 cup of coffee every day. idk maybe im addicted whatever i love coffee shits fire yo

16. ^Agreed, shit is fire. have prolly 2-5 cans of soda a week max, sometimes go a week without soda. Sticking with apx. 10 cups of water a day + atleast 1 cup of coffee. mmm coffee

17. damn i dont think i can ever get 10 cups of water in a day into me. i usually only have 1 or 2 tbh

18. Stick to weed. If I'm tired tho I'll buy a NOS

19. weed and soda is the same as apple and oranges lol

plus i cant smoke right now. havent toked in 2 months maybe

20. At least one if not two 64oz Dr. Peppers a day, I'm Drinkin one rightttt meow.
    Two today.