Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caffiene and marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Venturelement, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Make anyone really shaky?

2. Nah not shakey. Maybe mentally jittery is a better word.

Whenever I wake and bake its always followed by coffee though and i love it

3. Coffee+cigarettes+weed=happy

4. I love blazing then having some coffee, if your shaky after maybe it's because you dont have any food in your stomach?

5. That could be it. I'm not sure if I had any food in my stomach or not lol

6. Doesn't seem like it would, but maybe have some food with your caffeine?

7. I think someone put it best when they said, "mentally jittery."

Coffee can make you rather productive when high, though.

8. I drank a rockstar energy around 5:30 and smoked at 7:00. I feel like time is extremely slow, and I've been like this for about an hour. Might also be the little heart attacks when I hear the door bump (first time high around others and probably have a little bit of anxiety) not sure if weed or just my situation. I'm normally pretty chill when I am high... Might be a different strain than I'm used to or something [4]

9. For me brother i don't mix thing that make me relax and things that make me alert. If you be tryin to stay awake that is one thing but if not don't drink the stuff. If I go through a dry time I drink energy drinks to stay crisp but if I have herb I do not. Also, stay far away from tobacco, it gives bad vibes. Honestly, as soon as I get off of probation in two weeks, I be stayin as far away from caffeine and the like.

Stay Taylor.

10. Hahaha yes, this is why I like to pre roll my joints haha. I wake up smoke, drink some coffee browse the internet, and if I head out for the day roll another, well lets just say it doesn't work out too well... Hands shakin' like a mofo.

11. sugar/caffeine crash combined with being stoned?

i usually stay away from caffeine i dont want to need it to function like lots of people and i definately dont need the hfcs or aspartame.. and when you never drink caffeine when you do it actually works really well keeping you awake and alert to study or whatever as apposed to just helping you not feel like shit.. never drinking soda though when i try and drink a mtn dew to stay up that shit goes down like medicine nasty most people will laugh at that probly

12. its a good mix just dont have an energy drink

13. I love green tea and weed.

14. #14 iTweaker, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2012
    I replace the ciggys with a nice half pill of a good roll.:hello:

Cannot mention or discuss other drugs here - WW

15. amen to this Im a tea fanatic :D gotta have that theanine in my system everyday

16. I drink Monster Energy Rehab. Is Tea energy drinks hardly any sugar in them and gets you a boost of energy. I take this with a Sativa and I am floating yet bouncing around the walls.