caffeine

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by acoolguy522, May 21, 2009.

1. so today i tell my friend ill give him 10 gs of pure caffeine for 5$ since i dont want it and i give it to him and this other kid comes and wants to see it

so he takes it and holds it right out in the open and its in a small gram bag about and hes like picking it up smelling it and rubbing it on his lips

when all the sudden my teacher comes over and asks to see it he just keeps it right out in the open and is joking around acting like its coke but says its just caffeine

well my teacher decides he has to do the right thing and calls the principal down immediately and so the two kids who had it go down and then like 5 minutes later the principal comes back and i go with him to his office

i get in the office and the cops come in and we all empty out our pockets and they search our lockers the police say we all will face distribution since we all held it and they are talking about how if its heroin or coke and how bad the offense is and they refuse to believe its caffeine

so i cant go to school until they test it and my principal said we will be in trouble with the school no matter what it is

can anyone tell me what might happen ..its just pure caffeine

2. If you are eighteen I doubt much will happen. Probably some trouble with the school but I doubt any legal trouble. Even if your under eighteen I doubt any legal trouble.

3. caffeine isn't illegal.. they sell it out of the damned vending machines at schools. Hang in there, and dont' buy in to any b/s. You might consult with a lawyer incase they try to screw you about something. I don't see how it's even possible that they do anything to you. Kicking you out of school might even be illegal.

4. Dude what the fuck?

I dont mean to be a dick but wtf man, dealing caffeine at school.. or anywhere?

Im left totally speechless as to why someone would sell pure caffeine to someone else, at school even! Are you trying to be a "dealer" or what?

What psychoactive qualities does caffeine have besides making you stay awake and making you jittery?

I cant even think of anything to say about this shit.

5. i was only selling it because i have so much of it and wanted to get rid of it