Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caffeine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PaperZonly, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Anybody else real sensitive to Caffeine? I drank a large coke today and now I'm trying to shake this hyper ass caffeine rush off! I can drink coffee in the AM and I'm still rockin at 3 & 4 the next AM. I can't even roll one by hand bc they're (my hands) shaking so bad.

2. Nah I drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning and 2 cups of regular caffinated green tea at night so I can handle a good amount of caffeine.

3. dammn that sucks i drink monster all the time and im good. you should pack a bowl

4. Damn dude you must be really sensitive. I drink almost a 2 liter a day lol

5. At work i average about 100oz of soda. Lol i know its terrible but i love Dr.pepper

6. Lucky. I never experienced this caffeine "high". All I drink has caffeine in it, maybe that's why :l

7. Nah, I drink like 10 cans of coke a day. :smoke:

8. Nah, it doesn't get to me like that. And I even drink mostly water, but a coke every once in a while is nice.

A 2 liter a day? :eek:

9. Caffeine never affected me as a kid. Even now coffee is more of a way to warm up on a cold morning. Adderal or any amphetamine is much more of a pick me up, but I don't like the cracked out feeling it gives me.

10. caffeine will sometimes do that to me. i find it has a much stronger effect on me when im really hungry.

11. I drink a lot of coffee and pop.. I'm very desensitized to caffeine. I don't really notice a change in my mood anymore.

I'm always on the go with school and shit though so it's become a habit.

12. when i was little i had caffeine all the time and i was fine, but I really haven't had anything with it for about 10 years. just recently, like a year ago I might have a coffee once and a while or some tea, and then i cant fall asleep until 3am.

13. lol when i was like 14 and played a lot of video games id drink like 11 diet cokes in a day.(diabetic, hence the diet). Now, I try and avoid all soda and caffeine because I feel like it doesn't have an effect on me

14. I clear 300+ mg of caffeine every day at least. It's bad, but I find it an evil necessary for college atm.

On most days I'm getting around 400-500mg ugh.

15. Wow! The amount of soda you guys drink is wild! I drink soda but I drink sprite zero, that's the only soda I drink, maybe a 2 liter a week. but I've had season bball tix this yr and I can't walk through the arena without smelling those pralines and getting a big ass coke for some reason. Then when I'm leaving and driving through game traffic and whatever else is going on in the area I get the rawest road rage ever known to man and I get real bad jitters. My foot is still tapping from a coke today at 2:00. It's now 9:22

16. My caffeine intake us through a mixture of soda, coffee, energy drinks, etc. Thought the bulk of my caffeine comes from coffee for me.

17. [quote name='"PaperZonly"']Wow! The amount of soda you guys drink is wild! I drink soda but I drink sprite zero, that's the only soda I drink, maybe a 2 liter a week. but I've had season bball tix this yr and I can't walk through the arena without smelling those pralines and getting a big ass coke for some reason. Then when I'm leaving and driving through game traffic and whatever else is going on in the area I get the rawest road rage ever known to man and I get real bad jitters. My foot is still tapping from a coke today at 2:00. It's now 9:22[/quote]

Dis you know while darker sodas discolor your teeth more, clear citrus sodas are shown to cause more decay of the teeth. Due to the higher acidity if the lemon/lime extracts and flavors.

18. [quote name='"TheElcinator"']My caffeine intake us through a mixture of soda, coffee, energy drinks, etc. Thought the bulk of my caffeine comes from coffee for me.[/quote]

I was drinking coffee again not long ago, id go get breakfast and smell it and just want it. I'd get screaming shits from it though. I lived in the Azores for a short while and coffee was a staple there. People had it with every meal, and it was all espresso type w/ a massive pack of raw sugar. I got used to it but that was 5 yrs ago. Now it's like I've taken adderall or some type of speed. I like to go the other way, not sped up.

19. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']Nah, it doesn't get to me like that. And I even drink mostly water, but a coke every once in a while is nice.

A 2 liter a day? :eek:[/quote]

Hahahah ya....you can say I'm addicted to coke lol pun definitely intended:p hhahahahahah

20. [quote name='"THERapistJack"']

Dis you know while darker sodas discolor your teeth more, clear citrus sodas are shown to cause more decay of the teeth. Due to the higher acidity if the lemon/lime extracts and flavors.[/quote]

Nah man I didn't know that actually! I have an enamel problem already from grinding in my sleep, so I already have to use enamel protecting toothpaste. Thanks for the knowledge!