Cable guy coming!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TobelTobel, Mar 19, 2018.

1. So, I just moved to a new place and brought my two flowering plants with me. Both are pretty far along, sticky and smelly, but now the cable guy has to come in two days to setup my internet!

Weed is completely illegal here so I’m not sure exactly what I should do with them. I’d love to just play dumb and act like there is no smell, but there’s that chance that the cable guy could just be a Johnny Law dick. What would you do?

A tent really isn’t an option since even with amazon prime I wouldn’t get it in time for the appointment Wednesday morning

2. I'd hide them in the closet man, I'd Also go outside for a joint bong ect while the cable guys there then he'll just think you smoke not grow, i recently had builders at my house i just smoked outside one of them even mentioned they could smell it but nothing more come of it lol, you should be fine mate stop worrying :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think I read somewhere where 75% of the cable guys smoke weed

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I wouldn't lose any sleep over this.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Put it another room. Lock the door. Use some air fresheners.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I’d throw em away. Lol. Like brews said. Put em in a closet and burn some incense before and while he’s there. Even without a tent investing in a fan with a carbon filter would help more than you think especially in a closed closet. I wouldn’t worry unless he’s an undercover agent working as a cable guy. Lol.

7. He’s here haha. He walked in and looked like he got knocked out but it is what it is now.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. upload_2018-3-21_9-44-18.jpeg
    Problem solved for 20 bucks. Spray air freshener in the van before you take it back. or Not. LMAO
    BNW

9. I would kidnap him and keep him in the kitchen cupboard until plants are harvested

• Like Like x 2
  10. Set up a good filter, you're only going to keep running into issues with people coming over. I run phresh filters and have no smell issues. My neighbors a cop and often stops by for a beer. I've known him for most of my life so it would be odd if I just stopped letting him come by. Cable guys are easy.

11. THAT is a great idea

• Like Like x 1
  12. Unfortunately I can't take credit for it as it's a couple of people I know who had landlord-new buyer inspections to get past.
    Worked like a charm for the half day or so the plants were out of the house.
    BNW

13. I'll be back..LMAO
    giphy.gif

14. I used to work for the cable company. Not one person in the installation side of things will give a sgit about your plants. They might even want some. I came across a private grow once a week minimum in ontario. Haha

Sent from my LG-M320G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. best do what we all do . ask them if there ok with you having plants . here in michigan cable guys see this shit every day . if you can hide them best to do so if not ask first . if they say no then they should not step into your home . stay legal