Cabinet grow update 2 weeks in (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Windlizard, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Posted pics of the cabinet, now we have some of the kids. One set of the sprouts at New Years and the second as of today
    3 30 watt brite whites
    1 42 watt warm white
    Shultz nutes at 1/4 stength
    Gardeners Gold Organic soil
    Clear top and clear round trays help up the humidity
    One fan to stiffen em up the other for exhaust
    Doing OK now, we had a little overwatering at the very start

Attached Files:

2. They look great, I see mention of a fan but not in the picture. My only suggestion would be to loose the dome and use your fan to blow through the lights at the top of the planets.

Have you got two more Y splitters ready to go ?

I had the almost identical setup a few grows ago. I used 3 Y splitters and a similar fixture.

Here is a day 14 and day 40 shot for you;
    Skunk #13.jpg

Attached Files:

3. nice start i juss made a mini box like yours and i have 2 45 soft whites and 2 26 watt daylight and my plants love it everyday theres new growth, ill keep checkn in good luck

4. Yup, Have more Y's and getting a nother fan today, there's a muffin fan in shot 4 the hood helps it because its a bit small. We'll keep u posted, thanks

5. i think are babies are the same age. mines germinated 2 days and then i planted the sprout and it broke ground on dec.24 now i think there 2 or 3 weeks in. i havent given any nutes yet tryin to see how far it will grow without them

6. Hey thanks Kingswisher, looking at the kids today, only 3-4 days later, we have substantial new foliage. Only a little new height, which is fine, bushy is better for this cabinet. Watered last night with full strength for the first time, removed the hood some days ago. Fan has helped a few leaners stand up, can't wait for the next weeks results. Still fretting over SCROG method decision. More important now to design and build carbon filter, they are startin to smell green! I live in sight of the sea also, u East or West coast? We'll update next week, thanks for looking in.

7. dude last night i took one of my plants out to smoke and talk with them, i even put her by tha tv while i was playin resistance 2 on ps3 then when i went to sleep i put them back in there enviroment and said good nite, and the next mourning it grew at least an inch with a bunch of new branches and leaves and tha other one i left in there and never took out seems tha same. lmao idk but i think imma have to start hangin out wit my plants more often lol..................