Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cabin Fever.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Jan 16, 2005.

1. No not the movie. I have'nt shaved my legs and had the skin come off. Come to think of it, I don't shave my legs.....so how can I be sure? Winter has sat down upon the plains not unlike a fat woman on a toilet seat. I'm not sure if that's a good euphenism or not. I'm not even sure I spelled euphenism right. I'm not really even sure if euphenism is the right word.....so let's move on.

Too good a buzz on to go to bed, so for the first time in a loooong time, I've got a chance to hang here for a bit. It's a shame I can't think of any of the catyclismic topics that run thru my mind when I'm not near a 'puter. I'll bet they were really good. I KNOW they were really good. But the retention disk in the hard drive of my mind appears to be flawed. Anyone know a good mental Scandisk?

THE LOW SPARK OF HIGH HEEL BOYS! That's what's on the ol' satellite radio right now. I'm diggin this Sirius Radio. Radio without the car dealers screaming at you that they're having the biggest sale ever, even though they said the same thing last week and will again next week. Or the cell phone people telling you how much you need a phone with text, video, 9,000,000 ringtones, light show, AM/FM cassette, all for only $19.95 a month. And then the dude comes on talking real fast to tell you that everything they just said is bullshit and it's only $19.95 for the first month, then it's $897 a month for the rest of your life. If any of you youngsters out there are looking for a career, I'd like to suggest Physical Therapist, specializing in wrists, necks, and fingers. With the proliferation of cell phones in the world today, this stuff is gonna be the biggest thing since Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. Remember, you heard it here first.

So I'm seeing a whole bunch of new blades around here nowadays and not so many of the old ones. Did I miss something? Am I opening a can of worms by even asking? Good.

It does my heart good to see the place thriving even if it ain't the ol' school. The lawn of the City being perpetuated with new blades. Just watch out for the mower! I used to hang out here a lot, but one day there was knock on the door, and when I went to answer it, the real world drug me outside and proceeded to kick the ever lovin shit outta me. The lesson here is to be careful when answering the door. Wish I could get by here more often, but once the real world knows where you live, it keeps coming back, not unlike in-laws.

BTW, Happy New Year! It's 2005. Let's be careful out there.
    I think my buzz has wore down e'nuff that I must mosey off to bed. I'll get back when I can. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe next year. Damn real world.

Y'all be good.
    Or at least reasonable.
    C U soon!

2. sounds like you have some harsh weatther where your at.

im glad you have time to post your wisdom its cool to see the old members come back,

also have a very happy new years

3. Hey Okie! :wave:

It's snowing like a bastard here in Indianaville right now. 12 degrees with about 2 inches now, and glare ice underneath of it. Fun, fun!

Nice to see you stop by my friend. Many come but few stay for the long haul. :) Take care of yourself!

4. Ill keep in reasonable, the real world has taught me I must!

Good to see you poke in okie :) Hope all is well, healthy and happy.

Ill catch you sometime in the future :smoke: :wave:

5. HIGH All, hey smokin long time no ear!!!!!!

Jeezzz it's good to hear from you my friend, it's be too long and of coarse wasn't on last night when you were. Hoping the real world stays away from my door *LOL*...you know what I think I'm the only one in our Great City who doesn't have a cell phone. Can't wait to hear from you again Bro and this time I hope I'm online.

6. Back to the old-school! :) I may be new but I've seen some of your old posts Okie and you seem lovely. Hope everything goes well.

7. I'm not really an 'old blade'... I have been more of a lurker for a few years... and I noticed the change as well. It seems as though puncuation, proper grammar and spelling, and correct sentence structure have become uncool. I can't hardly browse through posts anymore because I don't understand half of them. That's my mini rant.... and I thank you for your attention.

8. Wow at bumping a 3-year-old post.