Cab - in the basement

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by buddy-weiser, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Pictures say 1000 words. Tried hydro. Was successful but tired of ph and keeping my water free of green and brown shit. 2nd pic is my amendments 1 cup alfalfa, garden tone, neem, 2 cups kelp. Had to scoop out some granite dust to dry out. The hydro stuff is gone just wanted to show what I'm working with.

Attached Files:

2. Nice setup. How much have you grown in there?Sent from somewhere over there. No, not there...over THERE.

3. I had some dwc in there. 5 gallon tote with 4 clones that I let root and flowered and a couple 5 gallon buckets, one I scrogged. It was hard to keep the water cool since I don't have a chiller. Was gonna attempt a ebb and flow but just my test runs I couldn't keep the water clean. Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Thanks. The bucket is five gallons of ewc. The agricultural limestone won't provide enough calcium?Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. [quote name="buddyweiser78" post="19450417" timestamp="1391311789"]Thanks. The bucket is five gallons of ewc. The agricultural limestone won't provide enough calcium?Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I need to stop posting from my phone lol. Didn't see those.I look forward to watching this grow you have obviously done your homework. I may learn a thing or two here.http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1269823-This-old-Hippies-Organic-Garden.This old Hippies Organic Garden.

6. Definitely a lot of home work. Lots of trial and error. Hopefully with organics I won't have any errors.Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="buddyweiser78" post="19460072" timestamp="1391468522"]Definitely a lot of home work. Lots of trial and error. Hopefully with organics I won't have any errors.Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I believe Organics is a bit more forgiving than other methods. Often times the best course of action is LITFA.Less is more. Very often true.http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1269823-This-old-Hippies-Organic-Garden.This old Hippies Organic Garden.

8. Brewed .5 cups ewc\\.5 cups compost 1tlbs molasses and some plant success mycos. Hopefully I really get this stuff cookingSent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Starting cooking Saturday. Yesterday added my tea and gave her a turning. I have mycelium today.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. How can you tell when it has cooked enough? Mine has been mixed for about a month now, but I tell much difference.

Sent from somewhere over there.
    No, not there...over THERE.