CA Legalization Initiatives Strapped for Cash

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by HeaDiEs RusH, Mar 22, 2012.

1. This disgusts me, Yes I'm a legal mmj patient but regardless I have the strong urge that marijuana should be legalized as soon as possible so that all of the bullshit lies people have been telling for more than half a century can be exposed. I can't believe that the "regulate cannabis like wine" initiative was scratched. The only reason prop 19 wasn't passed is because of lazy bastards who didn't vote, and greedy piece of shit growers and dispensary owners who made excuses and fabricated lies about how legalizing would take away patients rights, Which of course wasn't true just so they can keep making big bucks. All the propaganda that was going around youtube at that time was fucking sickening, propaganda that was coming from people who were supposed to be on our side.

At the end of the day it's all about who's paying who more, The big pharma wins once again. Oh well, now we gotta wait another 2 damn years.

2. First of all - you don't write very well and although I get your attitude, what you're writing is frequently jibberish. The truth is the majority of card holders didn't even know what weed was back in the 90's. You refer to going down to vote as a "fight" - are you that fucking lazy?

You have basically compared the act of voting with the act of going down and lying to a quack to get a card. Most people are smarter than that. I'm sorry you're not one of them. Maybe someday.

3. There is usually more than one issue to vote on also

4. [quote name='"xdog"']
    First of all - you don't write very well and although I get your attitude, what you're writing is frequently jibberish. The truth is the majority of card holders didn't even know what weed was back in the 90's. You refer to going down to vote as a "fight" - are you that fucking lazy?

You have basically compared the act of voting with the act of going down and lying to a quack to get a card. Most people are smarter than that. I'm sorry you're not one of them. Maybe someday.[/quote]

Thank y has it not past it if most people are smarter than that. Good luck cuz they have
    My no vote in 2 years

5. /not sure if trolling or just really really stupid.

6. I think the overall point of legalizing marijuana, besides for tax purposes, is so that people can keep their jobs and smoke. I know so many people who cant smoke for fear of losing their jobs.

Besides the waisted money given to law enforcement, the crowded jails, prisons, etc, were losing money to dealers that could go into schools or our communities, plus It hurts the economy that people who dont have jobs, get stressed, smoke, then cant get jobs. Its a fucked up cycle.

As a person with an education who knows how the system works, i see no easy solution. The U.S. Is corrupt as hell, people wear their morals on their sleeves, are offended at The idea of freedom of speech and categorize everything that isnt spoon fed to them by the news as conspiracy theories. Its not enough to say this generation is fucked, because we're creating idiots faster than we're creating thinkers. I look around me all the time and see art, music, and the old ways disappearing and being forgotten, replaced by cheap, fast, instant gratification. I take solace in the fact that i will be dead when it gets worse, or else die fighting the current ideas and acceptable practices of our nation, both civilian and military.

The way im fighting prohibition is by educating my children and not leaving it up to the greatly underfunded institutions we regard as "schools" to teach them truth.first you learn to take care of yourself, then you learn to care for others. A true U.S. american will never abide by an unjust, illogical law. Our founding was based upon fighting tyrany. So i choose liberty, or i CHOOSE death. Either way, nobody is going to control my actions but me.

/end rant.

7. #27 Visionary, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    ^very well said. I hate it when sheep will just tell you "stfu and obey the law". I mean if everyone had that defeatist and apathetic attitude we would've never had the civil rights movement, women would still have no rights and we'd probably still be a territory of England.

I also HATE drug testing with a passion. It's the very definition of 'guilty until proven innocent'. It's unfairly targeted against the most benign illegal drug. Also if you need a drug test just to see if someone has a real drug problem then you must not be very perceptive. Meth/Coke/Heroin junkies usually fall apart pretty soon and if people come to work high on weed all the time that's usually pretty obvious too. If you need a DT to catch someone then most likely they didn't have a big problem to begin with.