C99 x A11 from Joey Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Ronfett, Feb 17, 2010.

1. I just got my order of a cinderella 99 x apollo 11 from Joey Weed at Hemp*****.ca and the service was good. All them germed without problem and seem to be doing fine. Hope I get a lot of girls!!:smoking:

2. Wow, that sounds like an amazing combo, good taste man. Have fun with them.

3. Thnks man! cant wait to taste that bud

4. I believe that joeys c99 x a11 would be about 75% c99 considering A11 is a c99 cross itself? Had excellent results from c99 and that cross is a good alternative to any1 looking for the hard to find(in stock) c99. joey sells out c99 fast huh?

5. Joey Weed's C-99 is good. It is F2 from the true Bros. Grimm C-99. I beleive it was Moggggys who did the A 11 cross, I know he did the Pineapple Chunk cross. I think you have winner there.

6. Ronfett good luck with your grow keep us updated.

Yea, C99xA11 would definitely be a good alternative to C99. C99 and A11 are very very closely related. From what i read, A11 is Genius x C99 . Genius is a close sister of Princess.

7. A11 is basically c99 but I heard not quite as racy high more enjoy a11's high from what ive read! I was really impressed w/c99 in all stages of growth! used it in several crosses and even finishes in time in N illinois.

8. i'm just about to pick up a pack of c99xa11. I've only got 3 grows under my belt so im still looking for a relatively easy strain to grow but want a nice high. Can anyone comment on how these grow? Can they take a lot of nutes? Do they like anything in particular? Thanks