C99 Gypsy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by TokingNinja, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Is the C99 from gyspy nirvana legit? just want to get a second opinion.

2. the only C99s i saw there were hybrids of other strains therefore they wouldn't be "the real deal" but then again, i imagine some of those wallyduck crosses aren't shabby either as some good strains were used. i've yet to hear of two good strains making a bad cross. if anything, crossing two diferent strains gives an hybrid vigor boost.

C99 is just one of those strains doc and gypsy don't carry. i got some of the last C99 splashes from doc before they sold out of all their spice brothers beans.

if you want to find pure C99, you'll need to go to another bank. there are a couple breeders still doing C99. i think reeferman is one and can't remember the name of the other. C99 might end up extinct. there used to be half a dozen breeders working it, but now there's just a couple.

if you can't find C99, sour diesel is supposed to smoke the same, but most claim it tastes much better.

3. Gypsy put out a C99 a while back and almost everything I read about it was positive. Do a search in the strains forum at icmag.com/ic and you should find lots of info.

4. Looks like according this this thread http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=77354&highlight=gypsy+gn03 that gypsy sold a few packs of some feminized C99 that is different than his original offering. I believe the original ones were bred by Maui from Nirvana Seeds and the newer ones are feminized seeds made by Femaleseeds.NL. I did grow Femaleseeds.NL's version of Cindy (not from Gypsy) and it was good smoke although not the hardiest plant in the world and it did have the tendency to throw a few male parts here and there. Still, the smell, taste, and buzz were top notch.

5. Yeah, I think they found them in their "vault" and a few lucky poeple happened to see them listed in the Botique and got 'um.