C99 flowering

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by herb ballistic, Dec 7, 2012.

1. :wave:Hello and welcome. Put a c99 into flower today, I month old from seed lets see what the girl can do:D Will also be takeing lights out pic's

Attached Files:

2. #2 herb ballistic, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2012
    c99 @ front Skunk1 on the left only 17days into flower :eek:

Attached Files:

3. How do you like growing her so far? I miss having this strain in my garden.

4. Fast, but no trubs as yet.

5. Sorry any tips?

Attached Files:

6. never grown her b4 herb but heard she yellows up fast...in flower..but she looks great and it looks like ur doing a great job with her! :D im gunna start my fem projects this month :poke: :smoke:

7. hello sky thing is that She grow so fast if you missed a feed or two I think she would not like it Hungry girls

8. i think your absolutely right herb! just keep giving her those nutes...you def know what ur doing bro;D

9. Exactly. She's just one of those hungry strains. But that's great because they're hard to burn. If I ever grow her again I'll be using a stronger soil mix.

10. MJmama25 was the cindy you did from female seeds?

11. :wave: :smoking:

Attached Files:

12. :wave::smoking:

Attached Files:

13. How many c99s do you got?

14. 2, 1 in flower other still in veg

15. [​IMG]How many c99s do you got?

16. :wave::smoking:

Attached Files:

17. Hey, Plant looks amazing!

I too am growing a C99 from female seeds. I am still quite early in the game though. 4 days.. lol... Ill be veggin for 35 days then throwing her into flower...

Ordered 4 fem C99 from altitude, and got a freebie of G13 White lavender.

C99 is now though. How is the smell from her? I hear fruity? Grapefruit x pineapple...
    yum!
    anywho, if you get a moment, check out my grow dude.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1143586-stealth-c99-grow.html#post16619104
    Im totally stoaked to follow yours, and looking for as much tips as possible!

Goodluck!

18. :wave:Still not showing sex been in flower 9 days should show soon! but she is getting bigger about time.:D

Attached Files:

19. ........??

20. :wave:sorry no smell as yet:smoking:The tent is stinking off the others:eek:

Attached Files: