C99 f2's vegging time?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gingerman, Aug 1, 2003.

1. my C99 F2's(GN03...gypsy nirvana...seeds direct....UK) have just sprouted but i am not quite sure how long to veg' 'em for,some say 12 inches some say 2 feet some say 8 weeks. being F2's will they be too much different from the B's Grimm cinderella(from which,i guess they originate from)??
    I have also got some Mazar going at the same time,is this going to cause conflict with height,vegging time etc. I know the Mazar is a compact plant but i am getting varying information on the C99's.
    I am using 1 x 600 hps and 1 x 400 mh in a grow room 6 feet by 4 feet by 7 feet high in soil
    thanks for any info.

2. Generally for any strain, 12 inches is a acceptable flowering start time.

3. You can flower from 12 in. and up. Personally I like my plants 24in+. I get a better yield of buds.

4. i do about 12-15 inches...get em in, get em buddin, get em cured, get em smoked.

5. if i let em go 2 feet how big will they end up? and how much longer vegging time can i expect?. will the extra yield be worth the wait? Only asking 'cus i'm impatient AND greedy
    Smoked the last of my W/W today,funny how when you KNOW it's your LAST J' it just don't get you stoned!! it just laeves you WANTING
    so i'm wanting

Grasscity Deals Near You