C4 extreme

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Krementz, Apr 25, 2012.

1. My favorite.

Don't ever get pink lemonade though. Shit tastes like medicinal bubble gum mixed with licorice. Nothing like pink lemonade.

2. C4 is meh, in my opinion. Lots of bullshit in it, makes me very jittery and itchy.

Honestly I prefer Beast Mode or Ezekiel, both are really rather excellent pre-workouts. Much more stable than C4 in my opinion.

3. Oh god, I made that mistake the first time I bought it :(

4. Hmmm never tried it. I have Jack3d right now. I've had the Fruit Punch and now I have Grape Bubblegum. Fruit Punch was horrible tasting. The grape's not too bad.

Lately though I haven't been using it, I've just been buying a Nos before I hit the gym.

5. I bought C4 about a month ago, tge razzberry flavor. It tastes pretty good. Honestly tho, im not sure if its really helping me much. Im probably not gonna buy it again or any other pre workout after I run out. I think im just gonna eat a bunch of carbs before I go to the gym for energy. (im trying to put on weight)

6. I'm loving it so far! Orange is the best flavor.

7. Yeah i love the orange flavor, as for jitters they only last for a few minutes, doesnt really bother me.

8. Fuck this stimulant infested supp, head on over to Muscle Pharm Assault's corner. :smoke:

9. Yeah well i wake up at 4 30 am every day to lift and workout i need that boost and rush.

10. I been using it for a couple months, love it

11. Yeah man you just beast through your workouts like a fuckin animal seriously, take 2 1/2 scoops and your golden.

12. 2 and a half ?? I usually just take two, but I might up my take a little in the near future

13. Assault is maddd expensive lol

14. [quote name='"12on12off"']

Assault is maddd expensive lol[/quote]

And it still has caffeine in it. Not as stimulant free as he keeps trying to make it seem here and in other threads

15. I hate c4, never seemed to get the same results when I used it.

I really like buzzerk. My buddy has also developed his own pre workout that I'm anxious to try. Dude knows his shit when it comes to working out and all that.

16. yeah thats for damn sure. i might switch to another supp after this tub.

It has caffeine in it .. but its nothing and I mean nothing compared to the crazy jitters you get from the stimulant packed supps. like C4, Jack3d, etc.

I don't know the exact ingredient, but it gives me an allergic reaction. Its found in pretty much every stimulant induced supp.

I can take Superpump 250, Max, Assault, pretty much anything that doesn't have that 1 ingredient. (I know it, name escapes me tho)

17. You are referring to 1,3 Dime aka Geranium oil. That shit really made me feel like a meth head lol I stopped using any product with that in it. It's totally not healthy for you. Try White Flood, I loveee it and it doesn't have the 1,3 dime in it

18. Yeah thats it.
    I took 1 scoop of 1MR, I remember ... body turned scorching sun hot, felt itchy, couldn't breathe, etc.

ill keep that other supp in mind when i decide to change

19. [quote name='"Blazed4dayz"']

Yeah thats it.
    I took 1 scoop of 1MR, I remember ... body turned scorching sun hot, felt itchy, couldn't breathe, etc.

ill keep that other supp in mind when i decide to change[/quote]

My friend I took 2 scoops of 1MR lol fuckkkk that. Whoever makes 1MR, they have no regards to safety & health.