C2 Custom Creations

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GanjaFarmer06, Feb 16, 2012.

1. I went to all my local headshops searching for a nice glass bong.

I saw a nice C2 Custom Creations stemless. I was talking to the owner a bit and he said its from a glass blower in cali. I have never heard of this brand before.

It was over $200 so just curious if anyone knows about C2?

2. I haven't heard of them before but if its a sick piece then buy it. Just check it out in really fine detail. If its 7mm+ glass then i'd say go for it. Make sure to throw up a milk.

3. this is old but I bought a c2 showerhead bubbler for 150..its amazing man

4. I've seen a custom creations.
    Good glass for sure.

5. I think c2 is made in Wis. My understanding is its OK glass but closer to the China side of the spectrum or at least that's what was said last time it was brought up. I had a C2 straight tube and loved it but it broke on the joint so careful.

6. I agree. My friend used to have to have a stemless inline by c2. Glass was decently thick, but the thing was a drag monster. Do not recommend.

7. Yea they do drag. Mine didn't even have a slitted downstem lol. Now my pieces have to at least have a tree.

8. #9 SsYyNn, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
    Idk I bought a c2 bubbler this week, and I love it! It was 150 for a showerhead bubbler which is pretty cheap to other US brands, and man it stacks and hits beautiful! I shared it with my friends who burn eveyday and they loved it, saying they just took the smoothest and biigest hit ever. NO drag at all. And there made in cali i think..

jking idk where they are made

9. They're made in North Hollywood

10. I had a hard time finding one two but grabbed this sweet C2 Custom Creations bubbler from BWG.  Got here in two days!

11. I had a dual circ C2 and absolutely regret selling it haha. That thing was amazing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Look at any C2 stuff closely before buying , their glass looks good at a distance but ive seen fucked up joints, uneven cuts at the bottom of a downstem, and some percs that look like the weight of water might break them off

All of my glass has meet a series of unfortunate events, I bought a new beaker bottom and named him Lemony Snickets