C2 Custom Creations Beaker

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Systehm, Apr 17, 2013.

1. #1 Systehm, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
    Long time no see guys, wish I was back with some better quality glass but it is what it is! Figured I'd share on here because this is a reasonably priced tube most can afford, American made, and as sturdy and solid as any other 5mm Beaker I've dealt with or owned. I bought a C2 Custom Creations beaker for about $64 shipped. It's about 14" tall too. I bought a 12 hole downstem and ice pinch slide(lil small but nice snapper) from OregonGlassBlower. She rips like a champ with the new diffy and slide, the originals gave it so much drag! I had many reserves about C2 Custom Creations and will say I still do, because I simply can not figure out much about the company and how their products are made (Which has made me nervous of buying their stuff). It's no where near the quality of some of the brand named tubes with nicer beaker bases and better welds I've owned, but I do enjoy my tube, and so do my friends. :D :bongin:
    Oh and it has this rubber seal that you put on the joint of the downstem to make it seal properly. It's ugly but I can't see anything I can do about it.:confused_2:
    Actually maybe I put the rubber seal on wrong but at least it's working for it's intended purpose right now.

It's simply a daily driver to get me by for a little while that i'd like to "customize." I'm simply more interested in accessories sometimes than what they're going into, just how most of my hobbies go.

Here's a picture of the tube as it originally came, with shitty one hole diffy and big ugly slide. I refuse to use either. :poke:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll take a nice milk video sometime, but just figured I'd share what I'm working with. Also will update with some updated pictures of the full tube tomorrow, once it's clean.

2. Looks great man. I know there is lots of much fancier and crazy glass out there but for what you paid, can't beat that! I have a soft spot for beaker bongs. Post a milk!

3. Lol I'm in the same boat as the op right now. I have the same bong and want to do a swap to a better diffuser.

Does anybody know what the length and joint size of the down stem is?

Thank you