1. #1 KiLLaSTiCKYIcKY, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    c

2. Most outside plants would have started to flower mid to late August.. A really narrow fingered sativa might have needed till late Dec to finish but that plant doesn't look to be that side leaning.. It's fatter fingers show it to have a fair bit of indica.. Just keep moving her in and out for another 2 or 3 weeks from the look of her.. At some point you'll get tired of playing the shuffle game and just take her.. Chalk it up to experience and try again..
    BNW

3. #3 KiLLaSTiCKYIcKY, Nov 22, 2015
    c

4. You're too late to get a clone from it unless you reveg the plant....which I've never been able to do successfully. LOL You'll be better off to start with fresh seeds or get a clone from someone else for next time. In order to take a clone and go through the whole process with it, you'll need an indoor setup to grow it through the winter with. Didn't you say you're growing outside? Once the plant has gone into flower, all it's energy is put into making the buds and it just doesn't grow the way it does in the veg cycle...which is when you take the clones from the plant. Next year, get started a lot earlier if you're planning on doing another outdoor grow. Actually, the best time to throw them out is right after danger of frost passes. If you can get them out then and then let them have the whole summer and fall to finish and flower, you'll be able to grow a tree. But be careful growing outside. Pests are a constant problem around here and you have to really be careful and watch them closely or something will get them. Good luck! TWW

5. Yep, definitely has at least a few more weeks, I learned over the summer to never take a clone off a flowering plant, I was actually reading through the journal I kept on that plant and the clones I took off it, and scrawled in huge letters across the top of one of the pages was " NEVER TAKE A CLONE FROME A FLOWERING PLANT!!!", them things broke my balls for months, craziest , oddest growth ever, BUT, I got 2 of em in my veg box and one 5 weeks into flower in a hempy in the tent, and I am sooo happy I saw them through,

So yes it can be done, but it just takes a lot of time to revel, and mine were not nearly far along as yours,
    Fellow New Englander :-/

6. #6 KiLLaSTiCKYIcKY, Nov 25, 2015
    c

7. #7 KiLLaSTiCKYIcKY, Dec 1, 2015
    c

8. Really not ideal, but absolutely possible, how the hell do you still have plants outside? We have had numerous hard frosts where I live, and I'm not that far up, keep us posted