C-99 x Blueberry Near to Harvest

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by BKKG, Oct 7, 2009.

1. #1 BKKG, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2009
    I didn't post a whole journal for this grow, but I thought that people might be interested in seeing a couple of pictures just before I harvest. If people are interested, I'll update later with pictures after the harvest too.

I'm growing four plants in a Homebox L tent under a 400 watt HPS. They're all C-99xBlueberry from JoeyWeed, and are 1-2 weeks away from harvest.

First a picture of one of my bigger colas:
    IMG_0968.jpg
    The light in the picture doesn't really show it, but it's very frosty.

And this is a picture of all of the plants in the garden:
    Pano.jpg
    The one closest to the center of the picture is the same cola as in the previous photo.

I've been trying not to, but I've cut an awful lot of samples already over the last two weeks. They're already pretty nice, and I'm excited to see how much better they get when the buds have ripened completely :smoking:

2. Those are some pretty big colas, man! Looks really good...
    I would bet they go longer than 1-2 weeks, though. If you can wait 3-5 weeks, I guarantee the quality will be sensational. Best of luck, I hope you let them go the distance.
    Peace
    DM

3. Thanks for the praise!

As for harvest time, I'm planning to chop them when the trich's are slightly less than 50% amber. C-99 is my all time favorite strain, and I couldn't get seeds for it this time around. So I want to retain some more of the cerebral character of the high from this cross. Maybe I'll let a branch or two go while I get me White Widow grow ready...

4. wow they look great! but i agree with dopey, looks like the buds will fill out a bit more if you give them a several more weeks to develop. but of course, i'd say get a magnifying lens and look at the trich's to find when best to harvest your girls.

how many plants is that?? i'm only 3 weeks into my grow, but i'm also planning to use a 400w HPS when my girls start to flower, so i was wondering how many plants / full-sized colas a 400w will be able to handle.

5. I have four plants in this grow. I'm not sure how many colas they have together though, I lost track because I can't really see through the brush in the back anymore. I wouldn't do more than 4-5 plants under a 400 watt HPS, with 4 being ideal.

6. what does it smell like. i bet it smells like you want to eat the shit out of it

7. The smell kind of reminds me of Crunchberries cereal. They smell more like that than actual blueberries, buy very sweet just the same.