BYOs 400w Grows

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by BYOweed, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Welcome everyone to my permanent grow thread! :wave:

I'll start with my past grows to get everyone caught up...

First Grow, White Widow, CFL:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1066426-first-grow-white-widow-cfls.html

Second Grow, Tangerine Dream, 400w HPS:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1118292-byos-400w-tangerine-dream.html

Third Grow, Chemdog & C99, 400w HPS:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1189282-byos-400w-c99-chemdog-scrog.html

Fourth Grow, NY47 & C99, 400w HPS:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1245109-byos-400w-c99-ny47-scrog.html

So this will be my fifth grow...

Setup: 2'x3'x5.25' tent, 400w HPS in cooltube, Foxfarm Ocean Forrest soil, Advanced Nutrients

Strain: Pakistan Chitral Kush from Cannabiogen

[​IMG]

I've got two seeds, one has sprouted and I'm still waiting on the second..

Let's get growing...
    :smoke: :hello: :bongin:

2. First! Can't wait to see you run these purple babies. I can't wait to do a small pheno hunt on em and begin a small breeding project Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Im up in here bro!!!Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Subd! Let's get this party going!!!

5. Subbed. I smoked my last PCK nug over the weekend haha. Watch for the dark stems in veg  :wave: 

6. Will do, really hoping at least one is purple. Heard the purple pheno tastes like berries, that true?

7. I am sub'd as well.   :smoke:

8. Thanks for subbin up guys, should be a fun one!

Week 1:

PCK #1:
    [​IMG]

Day 1:

PCK #2:
    [​IMG]

:smoke:

9. [quote name="BYOweed" post="19431148" timestamp="1391037869"]Will do, really hoping at least one is purple. Heard the purple pheno tastes like berries, that true?[/quote]Yep. Sour berry skunky funk after a few weeks cure :) Looks like you're off to a good start man!Sent from my SAMSUNG-SG-HIGHASFCK using Swishers and Herb

10. Sounds very tasty :smoke:  and thanks atl!

11. Well this permanent grow thread is going to come to an abrupt end. Got arrested last night for posession. So I'm calling it quits for a while.I sincerely appreciate all the support, replies, and any help I've gotten along the way. I'll do my best to keep up with everyone else's journals now, and feel free to comment here whenever.

12. [quote name="BYOweed" post="19452070" timestamp="1391346249"]Well this permanent grow thread is going to come to an abrupt end. Got arrested last night for posession. So I'm calling it quits for a while.I sincerely appreciate all the support, replies, and any help I've gotten along the way. I'll do my best to keep up with everyone else's journals now, and feel free to comment here whenever.[/quote]nooo! This makes me very sad. Im wishing the best for you my man! These ass backwards laws will all change eventually! Hope you get community service or rehabilitation type stuff. I can't imagine anyone anywhere getting more than that in this day and ageSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

F U C K..

That is such terrible news.  I am actually a little shocked.  I wish you good luck with this problem, and hope for a quick resolution for you.  Take care BYO..

14. Thanks a bunch guys, cop was cool about it. He asked if it helps my depression/anxiety and continued to talk about how it's low priority and about how he thinks a lot of states are changing things for the better. I'll probably get slapped with a fine and probation.. we'll see..

15. #15 Dingus, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    [quote name="BYOweed" post="19454413" timestamp="1391380846"]Thanks a bunch guys, cop was cool about it. He asked if it helps my depression/anxiety and continued to talk about how it's low priority and about how he thinks a lot of states are changing things for the better. I'll probably get slapped with a fine and probation.. we'll see..[/quote] that's good to hear. I've never met a cop that's actually spoken his mind while doing his job so that's really encouraging! Once more and more states legalize/go medical I think there'll be more of a move for national legalization. I hope that day comes soon, then maybe everyone who has marijuana related charges could have those removed. Possession should be for real drugs. Hard drugs or prescription drugs. Weed is literally a dried flower, you don't deserve a possession charge. Hope it doesn't go on record or if it does, to be expunged quickly. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I sure hope so. But yeah, hearing him talk about all that eased my mind. Hope the judge has the same view point.

I agree completely. It really does not make any sense

17. Well good news.. I didn't even get charged. Guess they didn't even want to go through with it.

So the grow is back on... :smoke:

18. whew! That's a relief! Same thing happened to me in September man! I was in the passenger seat with someone driving and I had a half on me. We were on an interstate and got pulled over cuz this numbskull I was with wouldn't stop speeding even though I persistently told him to. We had seen three people on the side of the The consecutively, pulled over. When we got pulled over by a bike cop, he notices a pipe in a sandwich baggy inthe bag seat and searches the entire car. I told the cop I was medical.

They seized my half but nothing else ever came of it. Other than me breaking off a friendship.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Damn dude, that's lucky, we had under an 8th, so I think that's why they decided to let it slide. Just glad I'm not getting charged, and I can keep this grow going.

I'll upload some pictures soon. I desperately need to transplant just haven't had the time. The PCK#1 has purple stems already, the other is green. So I'm fairly positive I got a purple pheno. Pretty excited about this grow.. :yay: