bye mary jane..

Discussion in 'General' started by DaWood, Jan 14, 2009.

1. I gotta quit smoking for good... between the stress from my random drug screenings and me losing stamina which is a big factor for my life.. (college basketball) its just ruining my life.. its not high school anymore i need to grow up.. :(

2. Thanks for the heads up, I'm sure everyone will be crushed.

Maybe when you grow up you'll realize how to use it responsibly and you can come back to it.

3. no need to be a dick man

4. Hmm.. I must have neg repped you too recently to do it again...

DaWood, sucks that you've gotta give up the herb, but it's good that you know where your priorities lie. I hope this doesn't mean you won't still post and shit though.

5. How is he being a dick?

The OP said that he needs to grow up

6. oh dont worry about that i will be floating around the forums :cool:

7. When I said I need to grow up, I meant that I need to grow out of it, not that it's childish.

8. OP does random piss tests, and DirtyPete says 'lrn2doitreponsibly'...

Best thing for the OP is to quit right now, I can totally respect that.

9. Hey man let me tell you a few things about marijuana.

If you are involved in something that takes constant stanima and much running and conditioning, obviously there are going to be consiquences for smoking and your physical assets may become weary.

Any athlete I know that smokes bud only smokes during the weekends and what not.

10. Sucks that ya gotta give it up man.

Maybe after they stop randomly testing you and shit you can go back to it on a limited basis or whatever?

11. #11 The Duke, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2009
    Smoking is bad for everybody...

Not saying THC is bad, but smoking is kinda gross whether it's cannabis or cigs.

I'll still smoke-a-toke, but just throwing that out there...

12. That isn't possible for me, I have around 2-3 drug tests a week (dick probation officer) and practice is 4-5 days a week.. I really didn't even have time to toke, because I was way too tired, between studies and practice. I have 2 more years of this. And I won't quit basketball. Basketball is over everything for me.

13. Personally I think it's much more beneficial (physically and mentally) than it is harmful.

14. Can do that by eating and/or vaping, though... so no real excuse to smoke it unless you just don't give a shit.

15. :laughing:
    qft

16. This sentence is why I responded the way I did.

He's blaming weed for ruining his life and inferring that weed is for high school children.

Part of responsible use would be stopping when you have drug tests and being able to come back when it's safe.

Hop off my nuts pls.

17. eh, but the way buddy said it was as if smoking weed was immature or something.
    not exactly the best thing to say on a weed forum.. especially when it's 18+.

i don't disagree with his choice... but the last part of his post could've been removed.

18. Priorities. Good job on realizing what is important to you and taking the necessary steps to protect those things.

19. #19 Floydian, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2009
    And what about when the drug screenings end?

You do realize some people smoke pot til the day they day, it has nothing to do with being childish, if you need to grow up, I gaurentee it isn't because of pot.

Edit; Priorities are great, don't get me wrong.

20. I play soccer and smoke before every game. Explain that to me please.