Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bye grass city

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by daggakwagga, May 19, 2004.

1. Im quitting weed and I wont be back here again. I am so depressed ill miss yall. Bye. Ill prolly never be back. it was great,

-chris.

2. god doesnt like quitters :(

3. quitters are only winners who quit because they wanted to be a winner and they heard that quitting was something winers do to quit whenever they are winning.

4. why are you quitting weed, gf or parent troubles.

See Ya daggakwagga, maybe me and MJ will see ya later

5. tell us your problem, maybe we could try and help

wat ever you choose, goodluck to you:D

6. well please hang your head in shame, and give us your weed cutters membership back!

Who controls the remote ccontrol?
    Who keeps the square heads down?
    We do! We do!
    Who leaves Los vagas off the map? (huge weed penalties)
    Who keeps the weed under wraps?
    We do! We do!
    Who rolls a mean lookin joint?
    Who makes cheech and chong a star?
    We do! We do!
    Who has munchies E-V-E-R-Y night?
    Who rigs every Oscars night?
    We do! We do!

HAHA that is so copy-righted by me, lol

7. HIGH All, well "Rehab Is For Quitters" right....enjoy...but I don't see why you have to leaf the City...Don't leaf just because your quitting..I'm sure you'll have just as much fun.

8. i don't smoke anymore, but i still come here... i just spend most of my time in the spirituality and philosophy forum :D as i'm sure some of the blades there are getting sick of, LOL but that's another story.

good luck to you either way.

9. he says hes depressed in his post, maybe he doesnt need to be smoking to feel better, maybe it makes him feel worse. The guy might have probs he doesnt want to discuss here, let him quit if he wants, dont scrutinize.

10. bye man, good luck

11. if i were you then that would be too bad ....i love marijuana, but whatever your problem is ...good luck :D ....ooooo Oh child things are gonna get easier, things are gonna get better...

12. Yeah Good Luck In Your Future! Best Of Luck and God Bless Man!

13. reading on here makes me want to smoke more usually. if i was quiting i wouldnt want to read about it

14. 1 quote. Quitters NEVER Win.