bye bye

Discussion in 'General' started by BudButler, Sep 27, 2012.

1. hay love all you guys and girls but im feeling like the fighting spam and trolling is just getting to much so ima take a break for a few months i doubt any of you care but bye bye

2. hey friend, i care!

3. Just take a few weeks n come back man, you're from Oregon, I care! :D

4. You're right I dont

5. Trolling and spam? Really?

I can't find any spam on this site, literally it's one of the few forums that doesn't have spam and random people with 1 post making threads to sell you shit.

Also, I see probably one trolling thread a day, which usually results in me laughing at the responses more than I would at a regular thread.

6. 1000+ posts in 2 months?

I wonder where this spam is coming from...

7. you dont gotta go nowhere
    blaze one and just buzz through all the bullshit on here
    :smoke:
    relaxx

8. He'll come back.

They always come back.:cool:

9. And what, you're under the mistaken impression that you need our permission and awareness?

If you want to go, then gtfo.

10. Totally this.

People just need something to do. Let em troll. They usually suck anyways and people call them out and beat them (verbally) into submission. And spam? What spam?

This too :smoke:

11. Well shit man, do what makes you happy.

But I lol'd. Threads like this (that have no discussion value whatsoever) are what really clog up the forum. I mean it's too bad you're leaving and all (always good to have more blades to offer input and share stories) but this thread fucking sucks, no offense. What else is there to add, aside from saying goodbye to you? A story about how one time we took a brief hiatus from a forum or something?

I mean if Storm Crow or BKS or someone like that was leaving, I'd want to know why and all that. Not because she's a better person or anything like that, just because she's brought a lot to this site over the years.

12. Go on! Get! We don't love you no more!

13. But....bu...you just got here :(

14. I get a kick out of trolls. It keeps shit interesting, but it can get annoying at times.