BYE BYE STEVIE........amf!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buzzer777, Aug 18, 2017.

1. I always wondered if you took out all of the repetition in his speeches..what would be left?..Maybe a few hundred words of meaningless babble..

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. His total vocabulary consists of only a few hundred words.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Bing.. bing... bong.. beep beep ... Bom.

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. yeah, people who suffer from TDS probably do see that way. Good thing there are millions more who don't suffer from TDS and who voted for him, and who support him. Those people would probably call those rallys a way to bypass the completely hostile media and get his message out directly to the people who want to hear it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Rehab is where that bloated alcoholic should be heading.
    Bannon is a cartoon like character only taken seriously by far right loons, I look forward to his deluded ranting and raving.

• Like Like x 6
  6. That's what Twitter is for.

A rally for trump is a fashion show for people who like to wear red hats and get brainwashed by a damn fool.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Just yesterday you said his comments were "reasonable".

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Every dog has his day AW, I'm sure even Trump remembers to put the toilet seat down every now and again.

9. So that was the only "bang on" and "reasonable" comment he's ever made?
    Everything else is far right loons stuff?

Surely there have to be a few other instances where you may agree with him?

10. trump toilet.gif

• Funny Funny x 7
  11. I'm sure there are other things he said that I agree with, I find myself agreeing with far right blades here on some topics as well.

Bannon is a complex character but overall I think he's a poisonous bastard and having him out of Trump's ear and the shite House is a good thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I'm guessing Kelly had something to do with this.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Sebastian Gorka and Stephen Miller will be gone soon. Eventually Trump will be gone as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I like as many different voices and opinions in a presidents ear as possible. The last thing I want is a team of people with the same interests pushing them one way or another.

Just donno if trump is really mentally capable of weighing everything out and coming to a reasonable conclusion without just tweeting the first thing that comes into his mind.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. You hit the Bulls Eye.
    Trump doesn't usually listen to anyone except when they are praising him.

• Like Like x 1
  16. We are so blessed.

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. He listens to his Ouija board or maybe..
    crystal bsll.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. we can all rest easily knowing that the guy spouting antifa propaganda approves of this move. That alone should give everyone pause...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1