BYE BYE STEVIE........amf!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buzzer777, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Maybe he should be working instead of campaigning? After all, it was him that said "If you're not enjoying your work, you're in the wrong job".

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. nah dont get it twisted. never said anything about barry helping with this. I did say there was a possibility that this was planned, as we have covered on here before, steve bannon is a master strategist, which is what drew people to compare him to a bond villain. Also I mused about what the obama whitehouse would have been like with all this scrutiny, but I never said that was the cause.

3. I call it logic too every time I come home and my dog yaps and wags her approval.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. one could certainly make the argument that gathering 10,000 of your supporters and spend an hour or so talking about what you have done and what you plan to do, could be considered working, right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Exactly, well said.

• Like Like x 1
  6. well that certainly clears it up doesn't it?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. If you're good at mental gymnastics, sure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Man, this White House has been playing musical chairs for months.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Visuals tell all..
    Snap3.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. No, that's called campaigning and bragging to the only people that actually believe him.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I had been feeling bad for Scaramucci, but he lasted a full day longer than Yates.

Progress.

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. Yes . Now he can go back and say what ever he wants without being called a racist politician .
    I await his remarks with open arms, should be good

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. He'll probably retire to the golf course afterwards, watch fox news and start tweeting. It's his only game, hiding and sniping from the gutters.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. He's a racist cunt, only the racists themselves can't see this.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Wait isn't that what Barry has been doing?

16. So by that logic you just called me a racist?

17. I am just another observer JAFO
    Oh in case you don't know what JAFO means
    Just another fucking observer

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. You know you don't have to keep your reply to a certain amount of words and don't need to make multiple replies to one post?

If the cap fits Stiggy.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Nice Try LOL
    You get my point without a lot of the bullshit spewed about

20. One certainly could, even 10K could. But millions would call this throwing a party for yourself. And getting high on applauses from his mindless supporters.

Let's congratulate him on a job well done.

Over the years he has learned how to say "you're fired"... I guess it is an accomplishment of sorts. The legacy of trump will be one of the most epic ones in the US history.

#MAGA!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1