BYE BYE STEVIE........amf!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buzzer777, Aug 18, 2017.

1. BANNON OUT!!
    Just another creep..Sure The Donald will find another putz to fill his little shoes..

• Like Like x 5
  2. Stephen Miller is next - hopefully.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah, but that jerk is smarter and keeps his head down!!!
    He went on the tube a few times and then not again! TG

4. I keep hearing this song in my mind -

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. time will tell. This could just as easily backfire on the msm and anti-trumpers. Someone like Bannon could probably do a lot more damage to the MSM et all not under the guise as a "white house advisor". Now he isn't restricted at all. We shall see. Its so funny seeing so many people celebrating and interested in the palace intrigue. One has to wonder what would have happened in the obama whitehouse if they had as much scrutiny.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Not celebrating..that will come when the Trump resigns..Just think it is FAF..only 6 months in ..LMAO

• Like Like x 4
  7. From the way it looks now Obama is still operating with the help of traitors (his friends) secretly working in the house of Trump.
    Weed out all the leakers Now

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  8. Trump isn't going anywhere an time soon LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Back to Obama, lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. steve bannon actually called it when trump was elected and said he wouldn't last 8 months. Holy shit, its the 8th month..hmm...almost like it could have been planned. Bannon is called many things, I like the bond villain description the best. It works in this instance very well if you think about it. Especially if this all was pre-planned. Maybe its just a coincidence that he turned in his resignation 11 days ago, and then called that new york times writer. So similar to steve scaramucci. hmm...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. It wasn't even a question, more of a statement. one has to wonder...I know I do.

eh..must just be another strange coincidence...

12. #12 MickFoster, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    They've learned very well from their mentor. Blame Obama, blame Clinton, blame the MSM, blame leakers, blame democrats, blame republicans, blame Comey, blame Sessions, blame Mueller, blame judges, blame McConnell, blame Schiff, blame McCain, blame Susan Collins, blame the FBI, blame Sally Yates, blame Susan Rice, etc., etc. You get the point.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. I sense Trump is in the middle of organizing another pro-Trump rally, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  14. cant blame him. Why would you want to stay in a shit hole like dc with everyone and their brother out to get you, when you can go fill a stadium with 10,000 people who love you and want to hear you speak? Seems like a no brainer to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. I respect your ultimate and undying commitment to Dear Leader. Truly a thing to behold.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  16. its called logic. think about it. if you were in that position, where would you rather be. I wasn't advocating for anything, just pointing out if I had a choice, I would certainly rather be around people who wanted to see me and hear me, not surrounded by people running around with knives out trying to stab you in the back every time you fart in someones direction.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'll get my hat and meet you there. #MAGA

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Good riddance.

And to suggest that this was planned in advance... With Obama's help... wow.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Didn't want to begin a new thread...and the beat goes on..LMAO

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Getting rid of Bannon was a good move, Trump knows what's best for everyone.

• Funny Funny x 4