bye bye mary jane, been nice knowing you!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by neon213, Apr 17, 2009.

1. #1 neon213, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
    This is going to be a long read kinda, but you are the only people I can really share it with and this is the only place I really wanna talk about it because I know yall know where I am coming from. And before I get negative posts I totally understand and agree that pot can effect different people different ways, I am not talking about everyone only myself and my experience.

I started smoking pot at age 15, in high school. In fact literally in high school, I brought a 5 sack went into the bathroom (I had no idea what I was doing so don’t laugh) and rolled it up with a post it note, burnt the hell out of my lungs but I got pretty baked to say the least… over these past 5 years (I am 20) my pot use has grown ever increasingly and I will be honest I had fallen into the physiological addiction, now I don’t care who you are but most of you can agree there isn’t really a physical addiction, but there certainly is a physiological addiction which can be easy to fall into. And I can say pot has changed me (just to break away before going farther, I dropped out of school at 16 been working fulltime since. I paid for my green. But I will never blame pot for me dropping out because that would be complete bullshit)

but yeah it has changed me I went from being a pretty open person to a closed person, and I have ruined some friendships along the way. But its crazy how time seems to fly when you smoke all the time, just to clear it up im not the type to wake n bake or stay high all day infact it is very rare for me to smoke during the day. But at night was another story this was a typical day when I was going crazy I get home from work at 6pm after a 12 hour shift smoked a pack of cigs already during the day was starting my 2nd I’d have a blunt at 6:30 at 8 a joint along with 2 cigs and 10 another joint and 12 a half of a joint and 2 cigs then id go to sleep at 12 and wake up at 5 AM and do it all over. I know the cigs are stupid, I have since quit but it wore me out and made me really weak after doing that almost everyday last year.

And something else about me I am the loner smoker, haha. I had friends in HS who smoked but I hated to hang out with them because they were snotty kid who smoked their parents money and hated on me because I had a job and paid for my shit, so I was like fuck it. I didn’t need them I am a white boy the area I live in I am the only white person for 3 miles, but I am not a fake ass wigger (please don’t take offence). So to say the least it is fairly easy to find pot and get a really good deal, I had one neighbor who would sale a half o of dro to me for 45 (no lie). But back to the story.

I have never been arrested for anything in my life, and I realize as I get older and if I get caught its going to look real fucking bad, and I do not want that. I guess ive just got tired of it I have smoked twice in the last 3 months (compared to last year toking every day) I mean I will probably enjoy a joint here and there throughout my life, but my heavy hitting days are over. I don’t regret anything and don’t blame pot for anything I had fun but the hay day is over.
    Thanks for reading

2. put it into some paragraphs mang.

Nobody wants to read a wall of text.

3. Hopefully you can discover its beauty again, some time down the road. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

4. Sounds like youre looking for something to blame, and not being able to accept responsibility. The last thing you have left to blame is weed.

5. Do whatever you feel is right and whatever makes YOU happy. Good luck my friend.

6. i know what you mean.
    ive been wanted to cut back on my blazing .
    i find u just enjoy life alot more if you dont smoke every single day

7. It's a good thing u stopped.

I dont suggest u start again

MJ needs to be used with responsibility and someone with good will power. U are clearly not one of those people.

8. The last thing he wants to hear now is a negative comment, i enjoyed reading that because i can relate to it, i feel i also smoke a little too much and i hate being inactive (and when i smoke all i am is inactive). I think draw affects me diffferntly compared to others, it clouds up my mind and im not creative at all. But on the other hand, i love smoking a joint after a hard day and it relaxes me.

Your strong to stop smoking after such a long time, and enjoy the occasional smokes you do have. I suggest you quit until you feel completely happy wiht yourself, and that bud will only add to the happyness.

9. That isnt true. It is quite easy for anyone to slip and fall into a rut every once in a while. The fact that he is choosing to quit for the time being actually DOES show a great deal of responsibility.

To OP: Good luck, I suggest finding a hobby, physical activity is best for battling depression and the initial cravings.

-C

10. great story man, but my question is...
    if weed was legal and there was no legal repercussions of having marijuana, would you smoke everyday?
    im sorry in advance if this is a dumbass question.

11. nah i would not go back to ever day, i would like the fact that i would not have to worry about geting busted.

but to everyone else thanks or the nice posts