Bye bye Alt Right

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Aug 16, 2017.

1. that explains the inability to fully confront the British(LIKE WE DID) half a dozen Americans could FUCK your island all up!
    How fun!

• Like Like x 2
  2. #1142 IRON-EYES, Sep 16, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    Who's telling you these things?

• Like Like x 1
  3. #1143 IRON-EYES, Sep 16, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    oh really?

4. You don't know anything about how it actually is here, which is obvious by your hate filled rhetoric about the US.

When we need advice on being an alcoholic or leprechauns, we will let you know.

I'm sorry "shite" is so boring there that you have to spend a huge amount of focus on a country you claim to despise, yet just can't stop talking about

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Isn't that the truth....good post.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Going on the fact that the US haven't managed to be on the winning side since WW2 I doubt it. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. and what exactly have the irish won since bravehart?

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Count your blessings
    America Defeated the enemy so that Europeans are not all speaking German now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Maybe if you get off that no fly list
    You too could someday come to America
    Hey Eddie Murphy Did .

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. It's the Russians we have to thank for that, they won WW2 for the allies.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wrong country, Braveheart is set in Scotland. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Why would I be on the no fly list? For insulting Uncle Sam? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. The Russians were our allies and did help, but in no way did there actions win the war.
    You love to spin things
    Are you sure you are not a politician ?
    LOL
    Give it up aready

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Did I say anywhere were I was responding to you in that post

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. I hate the petty arguments about who gets the most credit for the WWII victory.

The British (including Irish) and Canadians held the fort for years while America and the Soviets were dithering about what to do. Even when it comes to Normandy, the Americans get all the credit even though the Canadian beach (Juno) was taken first despite it being the second most well defended landing site. Same thing with the British and Sword.

Yeah the Americans did well and so did the Soviets, but IMO most of the credit belongs to the British, the Canadians and the French Resistance.

It's a stupid argument anyway. If you look up the official result of the war, you'll find the words "Allied victory", key word in bold.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. The Russians won the war for the allies. The US helped mainly with money and supplies but it was the might of Stalin's Russia which won the day.

17. It also depends on what you class as "won". The Russians certainly made the biggest sacrifice but it was a combined effort by all of the allies.

The Irish never entered the war staying "neutral" throughout. A lot of Irish did fight but under different flags.