Bye bye Alt Right

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Aug 16, 2017.

1. The context was clear, you don't need someone to "report" it to spin a narrative. The guy came between the fighting free speech group and antifa, got on his knees with his hands up, pleading for them to stop fighting and they split his head.

The Constitution is the epitome of our country and what it stands for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. #1122 Vicious, Sep 16, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    It's late and I'm wasted. Cut me a break. The point was the origin of our nation and that it goes deeper than our conflict in WWII. Upholding that is more integral than punching nazis.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fuckin Nazi scumbags. I'm sorry to here that IE. How's you health now friend?

4. A little silly getting down on your knees in the middle of a riot don't you think?

To you the Constitution is the be all and end all but I'm sure there are many American patriots who live in the here and now and pay little heed to a scrap of paper from a couple of hundred years ago.

I don't get this whole fanaticism about the US Constitution. I couldn't tell you what's wrote in my own countries Constitution.

5. It was a standoff and he was trying to deescalate. It's not on the victim but the people that assaulted him. As for the second part, there's no point in explaining it. Europeans seem to not understand freedom.

• Like Like x 2
  6. We have far more freedoms over here than you guys in many ways. The US is a police state where locking people up is a national past time. Just look at the ridiculous amount of people locked up in the US for evidence of that.

America has one of the highest number of laws in the world. More laws = more restrictions and controls = LESS freedom. Simple logic. Everything is over-regulated in America.

You guys live in a surveillance state with ridiculous restrictions on your freedom. A US citizen is even forced to pay taxes to the US state when they're living abroad ffs. It's absurd.

7. Ulcers and nerve damage but I can't complain...

8. How's yer gun collection?

• Like Like x 3
  9. [​IMG]

Don't forget to pay for your TV license. Don't post anything too offensive.
    Arrests for offensive Facebook posts are increasing in London

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. No need for cock extensions over here IE, even the majority of cops don't have them.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Don't live in the UK comrade. Watch where you cross the street, you might get arrested for jay walking. :)

I'd rather pay for a TV licence anyday before being locked up for life for a bit of smoke.

12. Tax rates in Europe and the US are not all that different. This is a couple of years old but I'd imagine still representative.

Which country has the highest tax rate?

13. The social media arrests aren't limited to the U.K., it's most of Europe, Ireland included.

14. Bummer but that's the right attitude to have. Keep on trucking brother!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wow, what a devastating blow to my freedom. Imagine I could be in the US doing life for a bit of weed but I'd be able to post poison on social media.

Damn I wish I had Merican freedom in a jail cell!

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. Remind me in the morning I'll tell you how Obama helped me out one time

• Like Like x 1
  17. As much as I'm for decriminalization and medical marijuana I put freedom of speech WAY above it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I don't man, freedom of speech ain't much use if you're in a cage.

I'd imagine that the US and Europe have the same level of freedom when everything is taken into account. We both haven't enough!

• Like Like x 1
  19. My ancestors spanked the British armies as farmers and "real patriots" in the 1700s then wrote that scrappy piece of paper.

Is Ireland free of British rule in 2017?
    Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1