Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

By sleeping after your high does your higher away quicker...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Like does it go away quicker than if you were to stay awake?

2. No? It's just you fall asleep, and if you're just taking a nap, your high will most likely have dissipated by then

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. cannabinoids only leave your brain with time. Just like alcohol, sleeping it off is more of a mental way to think your sober but in reality, one will still be intoxicated whether it be pot or alcohol. So, sleep does not have a direct effect on the time you will be high.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. if you're asleep you will not know how long your highs last. just enjoy that great feeling while falling asleep :smoke:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. it will definitely be less intense once you wake up, probably gone or you will just wake up in the comedown phase and be tired again. i feel some of the effects through my morning shower until i get some caffeine in me

6. I remember one time I was really high but I got sleepy and took a quick nap it was only a 30 min nap, when I woke up I still felt a bit high.

7. If you sleep "after" your high like the title says, then no. Your high was over already. Hence the term "after". But if you sleep during it, yea, you'll sleep it away.

8. Uhh, well you'd sleep through it, so..

9. When I first started smoking me and my friends would smoke at night and wake up high. I wish I could still wake up high but my "high" goes away in less than an hour

10. I know people like to learn and all but do you ever stop asking questions?

11. ive never fallen asleep and woke up high

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.