Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

by hand or with a roller.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KaosTheory, Jan 25, 2009.

1. 56 to 6 lol

2. I've never even seen a roller, or known anyone personally who used one. I've rolled so many joints by now that I feel I've perfected the art enough never want one. One pack of zig zags lasts my apartment like 3 days haha.

3. By hand...hella fun.

4. exactly, no other way to put it

5. by hand or the dollar bill method if i'm in a hurry

6. agreed... you're an amateur in my eyes if you cant roll it by hand just as fast... and as good of quality...

7. well speed doesnt really denote skill. I mean, it definitely takes a part in it, but i'd much rather have a great j in 5 minutes than a peice of shit that doesnt stay lit or just falls apart in 1

8. by hand.
    hands down.

9. I roll my own.

10. Rollers roll CIGS, not joints. End of story.

11. Amen

bumpity

12. no.

I like to use a dollar bill. I can roll them by hand, but I can do it quicker and better with a bill, and it doesn't get them too tight like a rolling machine.

13. why the hell would you use a roller, that takes out all the fun of rolling a piece of art with weed, rolling is fuckin awesome dont have a little machine do it for ya, if you cant roll pick up some top and practice then you wont go through a shitton of weed with shitty js. cones are the shit

14. I just started rolling so i use a roller, but my friend is an expert and he is going to teach me:smoke:. Also my roller rolls joints in like 3 secs and always rolls perfect joints. Perfect for when i am to high to do it my self:D.

15. I don't want to smoke a piece of art. I just want to smoke a joint. I really could care less how it's rolled.

People who think that this shit really matters = noob

16. By hand, just like we did in the old days during the Ice Age. Someone usually had to watch out for sabre toothed tigers while the other did the roll using crude papyrus wrap.

17. #37 flowerchild, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009

yeah cause your standards really matter to those who for whatever reasons like to use a bill or a roller. :p

joints just smell and taste like shit to me
    i used to roll when i smoked regs/sometimes mids,
    but to me, every type of bud just tastes better out of glass, so why would i roll?
    prefering glass to joints doesn't make you a newb.
    and rolling slower/shittier to the standard perfect jay also doesn't makie you an amateur, just less coordinated with your fingers haha :)

yeah, BUT they also roll a PERFECT joint. perfect. :)

nah, roller for me cause i just suck at rollin jays

ive always prefered a bowl anyway, but figured i should learn just in case.
    i can get it done with my hands but it takes too long and i get frustrated.
    honestly i roll best with clear papers but those never stay lit :(

its a moot point though, cause i don't like rollin' my danks up in stinky joints anyway :confused_2:

18. I've used my friend's roller, and they roll perfect blunts/joints, but i still prefer rolling by hand. It doesn't even take that long and you get the satisfaction of rolling and smoking your own creation

19. #39 GoliathToker79, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
    I like to mix it up a bit, I can roll a nice joint by hand. When I use only normal zig zags which are very small so little amount of paper I like to roll between 0.3-0.5 joint. If I'm rolling a really fat joint that is when rollers come in which are nice to have like a 0.7-0.9 joint. My weed so light/fluffy can roll a nice joint only using 0.3.

Also nobody can roll as good as a machine it comes out perfect everytime. I'm not amateur by any means, I love rolling joints and rolling machines. Fatter joints machine, smaller joints by hand..just because of the small papers I use. With the machines you can pack a lot more in there.

So I'm not voting unless you have an option for both.:rolleyes:

20. I voted for hand rolled. There's lots of people who use rollers and lots who roll by hand it's all about prefrence, it's completely idiotic to say someone is a n00b because they can't roll perfect joints by hand. I use my roller for when I'm at home and I have the time to roll one, or if I'm taking it outside it looks just like a cig, but i use my hands for in the car, or at parties. Prefrence easy as that.