Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

By far whats your fav. strain?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cody704, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Hindu kush anytime :)

2. Lemon haze. I really like super silver haze too.

3. Grandaddy Purps for sure, it has the perfect high IMO standing up its an energizing sativa high that makes you wanna do things but sit down and you're not gunna wanna get back up

4. Blue Dream no doubt.

5. [quote name='"tnh"']Chocolope without a doubt[/quote]

Chocolate flavored ? Because my cousin happened to have some "chocolate weed" not too long ago. Surprised the tell outta me smelled and tasted like hersey s

6. I've had chocolope that tastes chocolatey before, not common though. Most likely what it was. Just amazing bud

7. If I had to choose only one all time favorite strain it would be master kush.The buds are so nice and covered in trichomes,I love the smell,I love the taste,and I chose it because in my opinion its the best high of any strain :smoke: