Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

By far whats your fav. strain?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cody704, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Northern Lights

2. [quote name='"tnh"']Chocolope without a doubt[/quote]

That's a good one mine is jilly bead love the taste that stuff and the high is grate

3. Really loved "Bluecheese" that was by far my favorite strand. Took this seasoned toker for a ride to remember

4. Super Silver Haze
    Trainwreck
    Amnesia
    Snocap

Got amnesia in the Netherlands, hands down the dopest dope I've ever smoked.

5. [quote name='"RastamonGanja"']Super Silver Haze
    Trainwreck
    Amnesia
    Snocap

Got amnesia in the Netherlands, hands down the dopest dope I've ever smoked.[/quote]

Just picked up a half of snocap yesterday at the club! Good shit, the gdp I got is better though imo

6. #47 SelfGoverned, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    edited

7. That's an African landrace I think.

8. I wish I knew the strain names of the bud I smoke

The best bud I've ever had, my dealer called it "cheese"

But who the fuck knows

9. Maui Wowie, Green Crack a close 2nd.

10. OG headband and anything sour :bongin:

11. #52 SelfGoverned, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    edited

12. In terms of most pleasurable high, Maui Waui, shit has me giggling like its my first time smoking. In terms of strength, probably Platinum Haze, one bowl has me completely stoned.

13. Green crack and skunk berry... pretty dank shit :smoke:

14. Green crack and skunk berry... pretty dank shit :)

15. Master kush has to be my favorite, really pure body high
    Lemon skunk and purple Urkel have always treated me pretty well too

I'm not a fan of haze, the high is long lasting but never really hits me as hard as I want

16. Cinderella 99 (Very strong, only took one hit of it ever, though.), Purple Erkle, Green Crack, then Bubba Kush. I haven't tried legit OG kush or any real purple, and I live in SoCal :(

17. I like OG kush but it hard to get in NY.2nd favorite is Purp which for some reason is alot easier to get.

18. Purple OG Kush
    White Widow
    Julius Ceasar

19. Blue dream is by far my favorite, followed closely by Northern Lights and some strain called Hustlers Kush.