Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

by far the best weed i have ever come across

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by davidtokehead, May 27, 2012.

1. #1 davidtokehead, May 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
    so yesterday out of nowhere, my supplier calls me up and was like dude i just reupe'ed and shit is crazy your gonna like this. so he said it was 60 for a quarter. i asked if i could get it tommorow and he said that he would probably be out by the end of the night, so i had to get some. i met him up and looked at the stuff and it looks so frosty, its by far the best i have ever had the pleasure of smoking.:D

what do you guys think?:eek:

Attached Files:

2. Little leafy, but looks super fire. Nice pickup man :smoke:

3. [quote name='"molimo140"']Little leafy, but looks super fire. Nice pickup man :smoke:[/quote]

This ^^^

4. it reeks so good and strong, exposing it to open air will fill the room with its strong odor. fucking love this shit

5. Yessir, looks like some serious flame!

6. 60$ a quarter? For the dankest shit you've smoked?

...........Lucky fuck :mad:

7. Looks delicious sir, defs a stinker haha. If you keep it in a jar be careful as fuck opening that shit, simply opening a jar of dank has stunk my entire basement up countless of times.. which the parents clearly werent too fond of

8. Same price, same stuff for me. 60 a q for dankity dank that's a little bit on the leafy side is fine with me.

9. Every time I open my stash, my mom walks in and says "Eww, it stinks in here" and I say "like what" And she says "That stuff" haha.

Nice weed OP, Thats a killer price too.

10. That stuff looks like it would get you high beyond belief

11. yeah its good stuff. wish i could shake the hand of the person that grew this amazing strain. yeah price for dank is cheaper here on the west coast than anywhere else, id have to say

12. i woulda thought id get more responses. im still working on that quarter i got. smokes so nice its very hashy tasting and lemony when vaping it

13. That looks like some fucking dank. Smoke up :smoke:

14. That looks beyond ridiculous. Did the guy give you a name? If I had to guess, I'd say its some kinda kush strain.

15. 60 day wonder seeds...look it up..nice stuff though!

16. I wish it was 60 a quarter around here, your lucky if you can get a quarter of some dank for 100 in my hometown.

17. I believe, based on pictures, your marijuana is potent.

18. yeah it is the best i have ever had no doubt, ive been utilizing cannabis for about 4 years now and ive seen all kinds off weed, but never had stuff this crazy looking. and no it didnt have a name, but my suplier let me know as soon as he saw it

19. I'm almost 100 percent positive I know the grower of that bud.

Also, to the people complaining about the leaf... If this is the same bud from the grower I know, and you saw it in person, you wouldn't be complaining.

Clearly most of your are just jealous of this pot tho who complained about the leaf.

20. Got some trimming that could have been done in my opinion, but nothing a lighter and a big fucking bong won't fix.
    :smoke: