Bwomp's 2nd indoor grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bwomp, Jan 31, 2012.

1. I'm back at it again. Same strains, Strawberry Diesel and Holy Grail 69 clones from my first grow.

FFOF and FF trio.

400w mh/hps w/cool tube

2'x4'x5 tent

Only difference this time around is I've added scrog screens.

I've been bending branches for about 3 weeks now and they should be ready to flower in less than a month.

Started soaking a Pineapple Express and a LSD bean last night and they are undercover ready to crack for my next round.

2. Scrog screen from stuff I had around the house. I plan on building better ones for the next round.

Kief box and pollen press.

Attached Files:

3. Sub'd! Looking forward to seeing how the scrog works for ya. :wave:

4. Thanks bro! Good to see you on board. Duct tape, pvc, chicken wire, and zip ties.

I'm hoping to go to flower within/around/just about a month.

Whats new with you?

5. [quote name='"Bwomp"']

Thanks bro! Good to see you on board. Duct tape, pvc, chicken wire, and zip ties.

I'm hoping to go to flower within/around/just about a month.

Whats new with you?[/quote]

Nothing new unfortunately! You've got good momentum going into this grow bro!

6. Day1 of flowering cycle when you took those?

7. Thanks. I'll get my rhythm set as time goes on. Would eventually like to be able to harvest every 2 months. Plenty for personal and gifts.

8. Nope. Still vegging. Prolly around a month in and I'll veg for another month just to spread the plant under the screen.

I'm a lot calmer with this round. Not only cause the last round was DANK :D , but because I'm a lot more confident and I know I have collective knowledge on this site and especially help in these threads.

9. That's a good plan for a nice yield. I was going to rush mine into flower this Wednesday, but decided to hold off for a clones sake. So I trimmed a few fan leaves on the other girls to get better more meaningful growth.

10. Clones are good. :)

Friend of mine is coming up next month and is bringing me a couple he's been loving. Don't know the strains yet. I'll cut 2 from each of mine and get them started for him.

Picked out a few I'm interested in on my next order. I'll prolly order 5 out of the list.

Violater Kush
    White widow x big bud
    Trainwreck
    Dutch passion
    Blue cheese
    G13 haze
    Vortex
    The Flav
    BLZ bud
    Green queen
    Green crack

Had any of these anyone? If you have let me know what you think.

11. I've had the blue cheese, trainwreck, and violator kush. All are great but you know that that damn violator is one of my favorites! Definitely get that!

12. Someone told me avoid dutchpassion blueberry... I was thinking that G13 Haze too though bro

13. Hehe. You know it! I have to see what you were raving about.

14. Right on about the Dutch passion. I've heard nothing but good about the G13.

15. The scrog is sooo much easier to control than the LST. Super cropping has helped too. These babies are freaking spreading out. They pop up through the screen and I tuck them back under and move them around. Let's see if I can double my last harvest.
    Added another 7k lumens today and I'll prolly add another 7k tomorrow. Been playing around with temps in my room/tent and I think heat is going to be a non issue from now on.

16. Right on! Yeah, the scrog really helped my last grow and I'm definitely doing it with my next one.

17. Bwomp damn you!... I think your the one who sold me on lst.... so do you think with a combination of the two it's even better or just throw up a screen?

18. Lol! I am a bastard! It depends on the amount of time you want to spend vegging. LST for a shorter veg and scrog for longer. With the scrog I'm training the branches to go exactly where I want them. Takes a bit longer but I think it'll be worth it.

Throw a screen over one for shits n giggles. See what happens.