Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buzzkills

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokejoints, May 24, 2011.

1. What are some total buzz kills that happened to you while high? The other day I was chilling with a couple of buddy's at this cool waterfall spot and right as we spark the j, one of them has a panic attack cuz they misplaced their wallet and we had to put out the joint and help him find it.. Bummer

2. Bitches.

Bitches always be trippin.

3. Getting pulled over

4. the color yellow
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhlWddAXSRA]YouTube - ‪R. Lee Ermey GEICO Commercial - Therapist Sarge‬‏[/ame]

5. Me and my housemate blaze together alot and sometimes will just sit there in silence, enjoying the mood, then our other housemate comes in and starts playing angry birds or some shit on his iphone. ARGH

6. people that are awkwardly quiet when you toke with them ones that talk too damn much sober but when they're high they seem dead i have 2 of them and at major smokeouts i always end up having to check on them to make sure they arent dieing or some shit.

7. When people freak out about the threat of cops even when there is none

8. When you're hotboxing driving while smoking a bong and are waiting for a left turn into a neighborhood at a light and all you can see is 2 cop cars fuckin going full speed towards you on the other side of the road lights on and the whole bit, sitting there knowing there wasn't jack shit I could do if they were looking for me. Tahahahah they screamed right past without even looking.

9. Funny as hell.