Buzzkill

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AlwaysHi, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Man so last night me and a couple friends went into downtown orlando to hit a couple bars and go see a band we all like (the supervillains). We heard that the bands playing before them sucked, so we decided to go late and catch them at the end.
    If all downtown cities are like downtown orlando, fuck all of them.
    Packed with 4 lane one way roads and drunk people walking out in the middle of the street. My friend (Who I was following in my truck because I had never been to this bar they were playing at) turned down like 2 one way roads and we made the most illegal u turns ever. Keep in mind were each about 6 beers in and me and the people in my truck just smoked a blunt and had about an eigth on us. (Cops are everywhereeeee)
    So my friend cant find the god dam bar, and were slowly not knowing where the fuck we are. Once we finally find the place its still packed and there is NO parking within about a mile...and were not walking cuz we would've had to park in a sketchy part of town.
    So we end up not seeing the band, going to a friends place we know in the city and chilling over there for the rest of the night.

Getting lost to me is a crazy buzzkill, and I almost got in a fuckin wreck trying to follow my friend.

Good night that could've went better I guess.

Anyone else think getting lost is a major buzzkill?:mad:

2. i got lost in my girlfriends horse body once, it was disgusting

3. Good work drunk driver. ;)

4. I was just buzzin...lol

5. LMAO

This, man. Lol. Or my mom bothering me while I'm trying to schmoke -.-

6. I think it all depends on where you are lost.

7. I don't get drunk off 6 beers? I mean it's still illegal to drive weather you had 6 or 16 I'm a way better driver with 6.

8. Sounds to me like yer friend needs to learn how to fuckin drive. :D

Other than that, I dont see what the big problem was. Packed bars = LOTS of ladies.

9. LOL the supervillians...I've seen them 3 times. Once with slightly stoopid and twice with pepper

By far some of the wackiest/rediculous moshpits I've been in....3 of my friends got to smoke with Dom, Skart, and guardo(when he was still with them).

10. Hahaha that sucks man, you should have just left an hour earlier than you did. I realized it's small decisions like that, that change your chances on the road.

11. Buzzed driving is drunk driving.

6 beers and a blunt does not impair judgement and reaction time? :rolleyes:

12. Thats what I meant about the one way streets, its hard to turn around and get back to where you need to be

Ya he kept switching lanes on me back and forth, it was hard to follow him, lol. we drank for free at this dudes house we were at, there were plenty girls there so we stayed. :)

13. It does...but Im a good buzzed driver. :wave:

14. ya man that's such a buzzkill, the supervillians are dope, sorry to hear that. but hey, at least u had a few beers and a blunt in your system, coulda been worse

15. As long as you dont blow .08