Buzzkill

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SHeekle, Aug 30, 2009.

1. My mom said she was getting pizza, I go upstairs and the cheese is like plain white, like lambcheese or some shit. I said I wasn't really hungry and went down stairs nearly fighting tears. (Haha i'm super duper high and hungry):(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::(:mad:

2. which makes more sense

OP

or

[​IMG]

but seriously u must be baked as hell :wave:

3. Your mom buying you a pizza, and then you almost crying over it because it is the wrong kind, is not a buzzkill.

4. Hahahaha this is hilarious.

5. #5 SHeekle, Aug 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2009
    Haha no she didn't just buy it for me, like she has a bunch of her friends over and she asked me if I wanted some so I went through the kitchen said "no thanks i'm not really hungry". On the way downstairs I smiled and felt like crying. It was weird and funny and sad.

EDIT: I just found out I have a couple packs of mini oreos on my desk in my room.

6. hahah you must be baked.

7. So funny.

8. lambcheese LOL. Its most likely ricotta cheese pizza or white cheese pizza both of which are fucking delicious. You missed out.

9. hahahahahhahahahahahahbahahahhahahah im crying now with laughter andndndnd hahahah im like bouncing with laughter oh shit now i think im actually crying cos im sad, dude i feel your pain...

this next tokes for you brother, thats a brutal, brutal story... fuuuckk... that must be shit... im crying. fuckin hell now you've set me off!

10. wait?... forman you have an account on here??

11. ^hahahahahaaahahahahaha

12. Dude that sucks that you cry over food. Haha wtf I'm so confused.

13. yeah dude that's fucking white pizza, its delicious. Ricotta is god

14. i would have eaten it lol damn pizza sounds so good!

:hello:

15. Dude, I'd be pissed too. I'm a picky eater.

16. i think everything tastes good when your high :smoke:

17. haha, poor guy. he just wanted some damn pizza. haha but good luck with those oreos!

18. this has insanely confuzzled me.:confused::confused::confused:

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBJcOy6iuUc]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer AC130 (Official HD)[/ame]

buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzkill 0:33

20. ^ That game looks awesome.