Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

buzzkill

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joshh318, Aug 8, 2008.

1. so i was at work a few days ago, and after closing down our store with my manager, he helped me clean out my steamroller with a pressure washer that hooks up to a sink. anyways, while he was putting the hose up to the mouth of the pipe, after the pressure got too high, the pipe broke because of a tiny crack that was there for a while. im fucking bummed, but there is sooooo much resin to be had, and now i'm starting to like my small pipe. i think im gonna get a bubbler next, but fuck i miss log

2. Ouf, you gotta be careful with those stuff... really sucks for you man, I'll light up for you tonight!

Elend.

3. yea dude that really sucks. glass is so precious. while im hitting a bong on top of a school tonight, im dedicating it to all victims of broken glass.

4. that sucks

5. Pressure washing your piece? Maybe I didn't read it right.. But that just wasn't smart

6. Why would you pressure wash it?

7. :laughing:
    Sorry about your loss, but thats the price you pay for not thinking it through better.