Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buzzed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Crazycon, Sep 30, 2009.

1. So after 2 tries of unsucessfully smoking mids with no buzz effect I just split a bowl with my friend and right now I just feel tired my legs are heavy, not really feeling like im flying away or anything haha. Did I not smoke enough? I doubt i did this but possible to much? Or is this just bad weed?

2. Marijuana has never really made me feel like I'm flying away. Your legs feeling heavy kind of sounds like you have some form of couch lock. I am going to say to try some more dank bud.

3. If you don't smoke very much, then you'll just notice some light-headedness and euphoria. Maybe some droopy eyes and fatique. Depends on what kinda weed you smoke.

4. just to be safe, get a gram of kush, burn it all in one sitting. ull be feeling it for sure lol

5. Yeah It seems I didnt smoke enough and just have couch lock, i used all the white widow but i got about 1g of mids that taste like shit next to me :(

6. well i guess you need a bong.:bongin::bongin:

7. are u inhaling the smoke into ur lungs? not just ur mouth/throat.
    keep trying im sure u will get it, even when im smoking a sativa strain and feel couchlocked i still feel a head high and some euphoria.. how does music sound after smoking? better/trippy? i dont think u have gottin high yet but dont give up, a lot of people dont really get high their first or second time smoking.

8. To be honest after thinking alot about what i did i breathed the smoke into my throat then took a deep breath should I just take a deep breath while inhaleing from the bowl?
    and I basically just feel couchlocked and bit worried to smoke more i dont wanna get more motion less

9. Lol, smoke more and just relax. You are not going to die, listen to some badass music and TOKE AWAY BROTHA! TOKE AWAY! LOL.

10. #10 hash1, Sep 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2009

How have you gotten couch lock off of a sativa? I have never herd or experienced such a thing. Indicas are the only thing that has ever given me a couch lock.

edit. what i said sounded snobby no disrespect was just curious!

11. oops sorry typo

12. Well whatever white widow is...

13. By the way this is my 4th time smoking the 3rd other times I felt nothing and smoke mids

14. No, first use your mouth while pulling little air into yoru lungs, mostly using your mouth/cheeks to create suction, then when you clear the smoke(inhale it into your lungs), inhale deep so your shoulders rise, just like a regular breathe. Always prepare and relax yourself and warm up your lungs(example:inhalale slow and deep in through your nose, out through your mouth. Do this a few times).
    Just keep trying, you will feel it eventiually and be able to determine if cannabis is for you.
    Inhale means, to just inhale with your lungs like a normal breath, not using your diaphgram(around where your stomache is, below the ribs).

15. It should basically be one continuous pull but there are two parts to it. The first part is you drawing and the second is inhaling.

16. im a bit hestitant to smoke more I dont feel to amazing atm just high couch locked legs feel heavy as fuck when i dont move them , my eyes are tired , and im a bit cloudy and im not sure smokeing mids will make it better..

17. Dont smoke mids. Try it again after a nights sleep, stay hydrtaed, and dont forget to eat.

18. Yeah i feel so tired right now sleeping will be easy :p , but I think ill smoke right before my classes tomorrow

19. Hold the smoke in your LUNGS for a few seconds. no more then 5. Ever.