Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Northernlights8, May 20, 2009.

1. I've been smoking for 6 months now and I haven't bought anything more than a quarter. Me and my friends are going to buy an Eighth and the cost is going to be 50-55$. Is that too much?

2. An eighth is less than a quarter, but if its good bud 55 is a good price. Mids should be 15-30 an eighter.

3. I pay that price quite often for a bag, but the bag is of quality weed. As long as your not paying that much for regs or mids, only kind, I would say it's ok. It all comes down to quality.

Peace

4. #4 apollo45, May 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2009
    better than what i pay. but yea thats pretty good/average. i see alot of people on here getting 1/8ths for 50. where im at, its 60-65. i say go for it, buying bigger sacks than you're used to is always fun, especially if you've never had such a quantity.

EDIT: do you know if its dank bud? dont let some guy sell you an eighth of mids for that price, it better be dank. post some pics if you decide to pickup.

5. Oh when i said quarter i meant 25$ worth.

6. comes down to the area you live in if theres lot of bud and deals shop around a 8th or dank goes for 40 in northern cali

7. Its around $25-30 for an 1/8 around here.

8. So you were most likely buying shwag, yea this new stuff will fuck you up immensly.

Also as stated before, do make sure its dank. If it looks like the same stuff you bought for 25$ refuse the offer.