Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iamthewalrus, May 21, 2015.

1. Ok so for a while (about a year or two) ive been buying off a good friend/dealer and ive been chilling at his or mine when im buying but he moved city[​IMG]  
    So now i have a new dealer but the problem is im buying it in public and im not sure whats acceptable for checking out the weed...
    pls Help[​IMG]

2. Just asks him if u can hop in his car

3. Look at it maybe? Not easy to check it and weigh it in public.
    Buy a smaller amount so you can see the quality and weight later.(think of it as an investment of getting to know this person and their weed).

4. Yeah good idea, it's only a 25 bag anyway haha

Sent from my iPhone420 using Grasscity Forum

5. You really only have time to glance at the bag in a public pick up. So yea.. start off with just a bit to test quality and weight. That way it's not a huge loss.

6. Always take a glance before. Make it stealthy, but even if he says "Yo don't look at it til l'm gone" open it right away and look. 
    We don't need anymore "Is this even weed?" threads 

• Like Like x 2
  7. wait should i take a bud outta the bag [​IMG]

8. #8 TheWhiteLighter, May 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2015
    You know what bud looks like obviously.
    Don't accept shake, trim or preground bud.

Public deals require stealth and pulling the product out and expecting isn't the best thing to do if area is busy. Take a quick look make sure its weed and go on your way.

9. Get the weed from dealer, quick glance, few words and your gone. If you've been buying weed you will know weight by feel etc, don't sit and look at it like your analyzing a fossil, that's how you get seen, if the first sack is fucked you know not to buy from them again

• Like Like x 2
  10. If you are only buying small amounts then as long as you get decent stuff on a regular basis then no sweat.  Some people here have said that after a few sales their bags had brick weed mixed in so as long as that is not happening then it's all good.  If you spring for a larger amount like an OZ or even a 1/4 then check it out better.

Analyzing a fossil . . . I actually laughed out loud at that [​IMG]

12. just smell the bag before you hand him the money. if its not shit brick weed youll be able to tell if its weed or not.

13. Well guys my new dealer is pretty nice, we both skate so he handed me the bag and made a joke, he did a few tricks and then I gave him the money, he's cool haha

Sent from my iPhone420 using Grasscity Forum