Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying weed off Portland's Craigslist?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Has anyone used Portland's Craigslist to find bud?

2. Stupid desperate people use craigslist to buy bud and I would not suggest doing so

3. Of course no one would suggest it but it works and you can find good deals. Well at least in my area. But just like everything on CL you have to be cautious of who you deal with.

If you do choose to buy weed on CL its best if its "medical" (like they are selling it as medical and you have a card, if you have that option). Don't go for the ones that say "420 super dank!!!!!". Go for the more professional looking ads if that makes any sense.

Also you want to meet in a public place, look at the stuff before you show any money, and just be careful.

Sorry I couldnt give you input about your area. Good luck

4. I saw an episode of cops on TV where these kids tried to rob someone at gun point when they met up.... how did they meet? Craigslist weed advertisement.....

Btw it was at a wendies in the day time lol

5. I would rather be dry then cop off someone on shady craigslist

6. Do not buy weed off the internet. EVER.

7. It's risky and you don't know what you're gonna get yourself into so I don't recommend it

8. That's a BAD idea.

9. I really wouldn't advise looking for a hookup on Craigslist. I've only known one person who says they've bought weed from someone they met on Craigslist, and that person is a fucking moron, so I'm almost positive they were lying.

10. Sounds shady, Ive never bought weed off craigslist, however I have bought other items.n Its usually shady, I would not reccomend it. Try to be safe, get a medical license and go to a dispensary

11. Wow. To all and any of you saying craigslist is sketchy for medical hookups. ITS NOT. I met my caregiver on there. Literally the first time I met him my jaw dropped. He had a brand new mercades. Anyhow he grows my 12 plants as I can't becuase I'm in college but I get rediculously good bud at a good price. He also gives me a free quarter oz every month along with bubble hash, edibles and tincture

12. The caregivers have a green med card. The patients have a blue. All u do is show them ur card.

13. This dude in Portland? LOL. I want him to be my caregiver.

14. sorry michigan my homie

15. Lol @ all these people. Most likely not in a medical state.

Here in the NW (WA) ive bought bud off CLS multiple times from "medical" sellers.....

Now that being said id never buy bud from someone who didn't legitimately make me prove my medical status

16. Yeah people saying its shady obviously never has tried it. It's legit. I don't even live in a medical state and I found someone( no CL but something similar) that sold all high grade

17. #17 wickedjoker, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
    This thread is about Portland's Craigslist, it's guaranteed to be a little different.

If you're medical, there's not necessarily anything sketchy about looking for weed on Craigslist as long as you're careful. But not everyone is medical. And if you're trying to buy weed illegally you're running a big risk trying to meet people on the internet.

Just because you did it once or twice in your area doesn't mean it's 'legit' for every person in every area.

18. If you don't have your card op, message me. I can recommend an awesome Dr.

19. Anyone in Portland trying to find a reliable hookup hmu motocrossdude36@hotmail.com

20. It's tricky. You have a bit of good hearted legit people willing to sell you just gotta find em. But it's not even the cops you have to worry about, more of someone scamming or robbing you. Feel people out first. Not only do you need to feel comfortable with a seller you don't know, but you gotta make them feel comfortable too. If I ever try to find on the net, I have to talk to them on the phone before I buy. If something seems funny, I leave it. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum