Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying weed off Craigslist

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurningBob, Apr 15, 2012.

1. sketchy as hell

2. Despertae time guys but it worked i doubt i would do it again but now i got a new dealer who has amazing bud so its a win win here ( grinding some up now ) :smoke:

3. looks like OP left his grass city app open on phone, dealer found it after killing OP and said this to cover his ass.

im on to you mother fucker.

4. go alone, have a friend across the street or whatever, just in-case. ;) .. Make sure your eyes are pealed for uniform patrol officers and businessmen.(Detectives) ..

know your way around the area your going to, quick get-a-ways and what not..

Good luck son.

5. shit guess im late.

6. All these people that keep saying it's a bad idea, you all have to remember cops want the person who is SELLING THE WEED, they don't want the person who is desperate enough to be buying weed on Craigslist. More so they are looking for people in higher positions like the guy selling pounds upon pounds from his home.

But I understand your paranoia, I sure as hell wouldn't have the balls to purchase marijuana from someone on Craigslist, I buy by the Oz, and that site is a surefire way to get robbed.

7. So glad you didnt listen to these people. I woulda done it. Cops do not give a fuck about you buying 2grams of weed or whatever you got. Additonally if you were at a public place with a buddy then youre fine. Hes not buying assault rifles and dealing with the mexican cartel lol.

8. #28 monkey busines, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    Just be carful man nerved know whos whatz on creigs list. Lol my uncles friend met a chick on there an she turned out to be a transvestite lol pretty sick.

9. I did something like this and now I have a good dealer, and eveyrthing turned out good, aslong as it's safe, you inspect the weed, check for chops and just make sure your safe it's fine, and don't hand money over till you have the weed!

10. Were you gonna post pics?..........................................................................................................................................................

11. I want to see the cl ad

12. S K E T C H Y !!!!! Unless your desperate I don't know if it's worth the risk man

13. Lol! I have bought weed off of craigslist before. The person is legit and hooks me up still months later.

14. [quote name='"DankBarbie"']Lol! I have bought weed off of craigslist before. The person is legit and hooks me up still months later.[/quote]

Who wouldn't hook you up? That's if you're real..

15. The cops watch for this shit and catch you. I saw it on a TV show called American Weed. Bad idea.

16. [quote name='"wugwan"']

Who wouldn't hook you up? That's if you're real..[/quote]

This gets old...

17. just have a friend with the money a block away once u get there and he has it and seems legit call ur friend over simple as that and if ur spending less than 50 dollars who is gonna rob u over that... just buy from him a dime bag is hes legit keep going back to him

18. its a cop

19. NOT a good idea at all. Just wear a suit, and when you hand a cop some cash you will be all dressed up for jail.

20. Might as well wear a one piece pajama with the butt flap open...