Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying weed off craigslist via moneygram question?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hotrez79, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 hotrez79, May 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2016
    I live in new york and this guy is telling me he has 1 gram cartridges for $10 each. Says the minimum order is $50 plus 15 delivery fee. Said he had white widow, afghan kush. I told him I want 5 of them. Sound like a good dream to be true until he said his customers has to send him the money via moneygram so that he dont get traced by the cops and . I asked him for the moneygram info and the person I would be sending too lives in Istanbul Turkey which is his connect. He said his delivery guy will then deliver to my address. I begged him to meet me in person and I give him cash in hand cause its hard to trust someone I don't know. He wont agree to it

Heres the ad he posted. Should I trust this guy and send him money via moneygram

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Plus a 1 gram cart out here in CA where it's medical, the cheapest gram cartridges we have are like 25$ and there shitty as fuck

Mr.Nice's Indoor LED/CFL Grow

• Like Like x 1
  3. Are you asking if you should send your money to Turkey to people you don't know on the promise of getting your merchandise at a later date? That's a tough one. How do they know they can trust you?

• Like Like x 1
  4. $20 cartridge refill at my dispensaries.

That dude is pulling your penis op. Don't send money.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. It is a scam and I have removed the link.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.