Buying weed in school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by warka, Feb 16, 2009.

1. shit i smaoke weed in school i did today actualy

2. man when i fisrt got to high skool the first thing i did was start selling there. i never got cought with it untill the end of my freshmen year. some1 snitched on my and i got the heads up i was gonna get searched. so i handed my friend the weed and got it later on. after i got it back i got called in to the office and the found it on my and i was kicked out for good. damn snitches.

3. I only read up to page three but I havent read this yet. Just go to the bathroom, and both people go into stalls and exchange under the partition. Or if your school has a glory hole, exchange bud/money through the glory hole.

4. Do it ONLY this one time. Damn people

5. haha, i'll give you a good one. when I was a senior in High school, I had bought a eighth of chronic from my friend for 45.00 during the very beginning of 7th period, it was perfect because he had the class for 6th so when he was leaving we can just make the transaction and he could take off. I got the sack, put it in my prescription tube, set it and forget it.

Well, during the middle of class 2 deans walk in, (2 DEANS THAT HAD JUST CAUGHT ME smoking bowls 5 days before the end of the last semester of junior year, and they had suspended me, so they knew me,)and said they came in to do a random search, I thought I was fucked.

they started choosing random people by threes and took em outside to search em, the bitch ass dean pointed at me and said your next after these guys. FUCKKKK is all I could think, Well, like idiots, the deans both went outside and the teacher was his the computer not really paying attention(he was cool like that) and I see my friend roll something up in a piece of paper and throw it in the trash, This dude also slanged so i knew he had just tossed weed in there, so i told my homegirl who sat 2 seats away from me, and about 3 feet from the trash to dump it, so she wrapped it up in the paper and tossed it, the deans ended up not even checking me so the asshole was bluffing and i got lucky, so before the end of class my other homie had got the paper out of the trash for me and I walked home with a beautiful fat sack chronic feeling good.

anyways man, I don't know where you live but getting caught has different consequences everywhere, and UNLESS you are willing to face those consequences, don't go for it, because there is ALWAYS a chance of getting caught just be wise about it and don't smoke any weed in school either, when I got caught smoking under the bleachers with two friends they seached me and my two friends made us take off our shoes and socks and arrested and fined 250.00 to my two friends because one had a bowl, and the other had a lighter, I was the only one who was lucky enough not to have shit and not get a ticket, all i'm saying is be careful and not stupid and it's way better if you do it after school in the parking lot or somtething

6. i got a funny little story about buying weed in school. this kid bought some weed and he walked in to class late and had a pass so he pulls out the pass and along with it comes the weed which was wrapped in a pass from the dealer with his name on it. so in the end they both got caught, the dealer expelled and the other kid got suspended.

7. #67 lar20, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    i bought weed in school all the time. even bought an ounch first. theres really nothin to worry about unless you get into trouble involving weed in some way or you let other people see. for dime bags i would put them in my socks and 8ths-0's i would just put in my pocket lol

edit: oh and i never got caught. i got searched once because i fought some kid for stealing my bud and he snitched but i didnt have anything on me but they took my favorite bic =/

8. I bet the dealer was pissed,

I got a few ways to get by the drug dogs and the other buzzkills
    first if they have periodic searches with the dog just wait 2 days after the dog comes and do it that way, and even safer way is to stash the weed in like an old random book that no one would look at in some deserted corner of the library, have your dealer pick it up at the end of the day and sell it to you

9. keep the two far farrrrrr apart man. i did that through sophmore year, bout every week or two id get an eigth, sold oc's through school at one point. im so damn lucky i didnt get busted. ive seen people get there lives ruined cause of it though man, dont go through school with anything like that, if you do its a felony cause its on a school zone.

10. The last time I bought weed in school I walked to my dealers car during lunch bought a 40 sac and smoked a bowl out of his bubbler.

11. Well, it was nice knowing you. :wave:

12. that doesnt mean anything he coulda just stayed back...

13. i did it. just carry it in your backpack all day. i gave the guy the money the dayu before ( he was trusted ). the next day i just went to his locker and he just took it out and held it up. i said ok and just took it and put it in my pocket. nobody cares really, people aren't out looking for weed transactions. just don't be stupid.

14. i never bought weed at school but my friend did. he has a pair of those shoes with the stash pocket under the toung so he kept it in there all day.

15. My lunch table is basically Weed-Mart, so it doesn't take much work for me, although if someone was watching hard enough, out table would look very suspicious...

16. i knew a few kids that even got caught dealing at my hs and got off with 20 day suspensions...
    weed was like an everyday thing for the admins

17. Well what do you think?

18. Getting Caught in My H.S,5 Day Suspension.. not that bad

:D

19. School was the only place I bought my weed in HS...

The cameras were in the halls, the deals were done in the bathroom. No one but students went in the bathrooms. It was all good.

20. lol it all depends how tight security is in school as for me when i went to Hollywood High i bought and smoked weed during school hours and in a very sketchy area but i never got caught there once in my whole time there in fact i bought a small bong to bring in my bag so i would get smoked out in school all the time
    I was prepared for school i had my binder,pencil, and my bong :smoking: