Buying weed in school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by warka, Feb 16, 2009.

1. I bought weed about 10 times in high school. My high school has no camera's, and during class in the halls there are only a couple hall monitors, so he would just txt me in class and say, "Hey, I got your 1/8, meet me in the ___ bathroom."

2. Don't look suspicious. Go in the bathroom with the kid, get your shit and get out. and bring an extra baggie in case it stinks. If your school is really tough on drugs, bring a roll of tape and tape the bag to your balls/inner thigh.

3. Don't do it. If you absolutely have to, these worked for me.

A) Wait until the end of the day and make the deal in the parking lot. Even better if you can meet up at a gas station near your school.

B) Go to the bathroom and make a quick transaction. Helps if you take your bookbag with you, but that looks suspicious if you do it in the middle of class. If you don't have your book bag, immediately put the bud in it when you get back to the room.

Remember, there are a lot of people watching you, a good majority who want to see you kicked out for bringing that stuff to school (teachers, administrators, etc). You wanna make trade offs quick and easy. Don't fumble around in your wallet while the dude is standing there and inspect it. If you wanna do that, you should have bought outside of school. Don't be paranoid, act completely cool. If you continue to say "I'm going to get caught" because it will happen sooner or later. Your thoughts dictate your actions, therefore you will end up getting caught. Don't let that happen. Don't be cocky, just keep a level head and don't do anything stupid. I got into a fight with some kid and had a dime on me. Fighting with the kid was the mistake there. Don't be loud or obnoxious. Just go about your day and don't bring up weed.

There you go. Like I said, if you can't do it outside of school, I would just wait till you can. If you have to, follow what I said and you should be fine.

4. :eek: I can't believe some of the stuff I've heard here on GC about cops pulling people up on just looking stoned, to drug dogs and random searches in school?

We walk into our classes with red eyes and black ties :smoke:.
    I don't think there has ever been a drug dog near my school? And as far as searches go... They just don't search anyone. I know a guy who had 2 Bars (18 ounces) of hash in his jacket pocket for the whole day, he even sold one in the back of class.

That sucks about the searches etc.

5. It's gonna depend on your school and how strict they are. I bought weed in my school parking lot every week. And i went to a hard-ass private school. The biggest dealer in the grade also had the locker next to me my senior year. I used to put my backpack in his locker with the money in it, he'd stick the bud in and give me my backpack back. We had that system on lock, never had any problems.

6. go across the street where it is not "school property" and do what you want to do

7. pretty simple man, go into the bathroom, camera's aren't allowed in the bathroom, invasion of privacy.

i've done it over 10 times..never caught, hell, i've exchanged and looked at weed in highschool classes

8. when i was in high school, in sophmore year all i would do is buy from somebody in school. the majority of the deals i made were in school. but now i dont see how its worth it. if you get caught (atlaest at my old high school) they call state police, have them come and arrest you, file charges and put you in night school... dont know what it would be like at ur school though..

9. fuckin idiots....You mean to tell me you can only get some at school during school hours? Is weed really that serious to risk fuckin up your life? Im a pothead just like anyone else but damn people think.....

10. I wouldn't suggest it all because it's a terrible idea and you can just do the same thing outside of school in a much safer environment but if you must just do it in the bathroom, as long as you're quiet and you make it quick you won't get caught.

11. Business starts after school:smoke:

12. Retards in my collage smoke it between lessons in the smoking area and often deal there too...

13. There must be an echo in here, but yeah... bathroom's your best bet.

14. Yeah, this method never fails. But honestly, most of the time it was just easier to do it by the lockers. My dealers would just keep some in their locker so people would just come really close and do the handshake swap. But the locker sections they were in aren't the kind that lined the hallway, they were rows, so it was pretty easy.

15. Really is a risky operation, i strongly suggest buying the weed after school, or if your selling, sell it before school.

If it has to be done during school, meet in the toilets. Best time is during class eg, say youll both meet in there at 12oclock, do it then when noones around.

Goodluck

16. no worries man just do it in the parking lot where you have your car (if you drive). lol did that shit back in my hs days, pretty fun and extreme in those days.

17. A good thing to do is get a pair of compression shorts, then you can just stash the weed in the iner part of your leg it works like a charm.

18. Poor decision.
    A lot of schools have a k-9 unit come once a month or so (also you have to worry about the abundance of snitches.)
    Its NOT worth the risk.
    You drive, the dealer doesn't only sell/have weed at school. Put the 2 together.

19. at my school if you get caught with bud and your a good student they just make you sign this contract that you wont do it again and you either get a lot of detentions or you get suspended for like 3 days.

everyone in this town smokes it

20. Ive done it before but my dealer was in my last class so we would just walk out of the school together and do a quick exchange