Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying weed in Newark, Nj

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by P-Pottie, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Hi, I'm not from the states. I live abroad in the Caribbean and finding good weed there is such a struggle. But I'm here in Newark, New Jersey visiting some family and I need help finding a dealer or someone willing to hook me up. I've seen a lot of people smoking it here but I did not have the guts to randomly walk up to them and ask.

2. Newark is pretty fucking hood so be careful after dark around some neighborhoods. Just go and ask a few younger people. Guranteed you'll get something easy. Everybody smokes there.

3. There's a lot of narcs and undercovers on streets and in cars, do NOT go around the drug houses you will more likely be fucked especially if you don't look like your from the area.  Bad area, lotta H there too, all the kids that slammed used to go there all the time.

4. $10 OP gets either killed or arrested. Dont fuck with newark

5. #5 little miss giggles, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
    I've got a similar issue. I just relocated to Columbia, MD. Don't know a soul here :( wtf do people do?? I don't have "coworkers" so its hard to meet people.Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. If the cops don't get you, the gangbangers will OP

7. #7 TokerNJ, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
    OP, I live in a town bordering Newark to the west (a much nicer area). I would not try to buy drugs in Newark, East Orange, or Irvington. It is much safer to buy in South Orange and Maplewood.

8. Hit some friendly looking gentleman up for a bagnyou say you see smoking outside on the stoop is your best bet
    I wouldn't ask for anything more than a dub
    Ounce they finndout you got 50 to spend on weed they might just rob you
    Speshaly since your not from their

9. Take a gun with you.

10. I'll see if I can find something in the next couple of days and i'll report back to you guys