Buying weed in mexico

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Crownic, Apr 26, 2009.

1. I'm going to mexico in a little while and was wondering is it hard to get weed down there? I cant imagine it being hard but I don't want to do something stupid and get thrown in a Mexican prison. Anyone ever done this before?

2. walk up to a cartel and say wherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre is the bud where is the buddd

3. Fuck dude. I hope you have a spanish speaking mexican buddy. I wouldnt walk around looking for herb. sepically a big amount that takes a big amount of money to buy. If your talkin a dime bag thats a bitmore safe. but be careful you could get held up and cops dont give a fuck if you have the right amount of cash there so I heard. about you getting held up I mean haha....I dont think id try getting anything over a ounce.

4. dont get the swine flu!

5. lol theyre smugglin it in the US on the bricks. all the people smokin reggies gonna die!

6. hahahahaa
    :D

die mids smokers die!!

7. Don't try it unless you have a Mexican friend like I did. Unless you're just looking for a little bit... They might give you some kitchen spices laced with some cheap cocaine and tobasco sauce or somethin'.

8. last time i was in a resort in playa del carmen, couple miles south of cancun, the guy that was selling those para sailing things was talking to me and was like u 'wanna go up, u wanna get high?' lol. he brought me what looked like a quater or maybe even a half zipper but i didnt have enough cash and it was shwag but still thought it was funny.

9. don't get put in jail.

10. Yeah I'm a pussy and I'm not going to go outside of my resort to get bud. Think any of those people selling like sunglasses and shit would have any?

11. Oh so we aint talking like key's. Shit yeah just ask them. I am sure the locals love taxing the shit out of the american stoner tourists haha.

12. arent small amounts of drugs, including cannabis, decriminalized in mexico?

13. [​IMG]

14. Johnny depp made a really good documentary on the subject, entitled "Blow."

15. Mexican weed sucks! Buy American!

The smart Mexican sell the not so great to the gringos and keeps the killer for himself.

Iv grown mexi brick seeds and it was kick ass with my indoor conditions and proper cure. Its just smashed and pressed into bricks for smuggling that fucks it up.

17. Yes, your money is good in Mexico. Don't bring any back with you.

18. all drugs are decriminalized in mexico

enjoy your reggie sir

19. Tape a sack to your taint and fuck tha police bro, Mexican or otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. I think this guy's home by now folks, it's an old old thread.  He asked that question in 2009.