Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying weed in diff forms

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ShinyTokin, Jan 9, 2009.

1. is there a diff if a buy the weed when its bunchy or when its like already all grinded up? I got this dank from one guy and its was in bunches, and then i got something called blueberry yum yum and some jfk from this person who grows and it wasnt bunches at all. its was like all shredded and in a bag the size of a gram each

2. "bunchy"? you mean buds? You should always get your weed in bud form, grinded stuff makes it harder to eye out weight, and its hard to tell the quality of the weed. In future you should tell your dealer to sell it as buds, then grab yourself a nice grinder

3. there isnt if its just weed, but depends on the dealer, age of the bud and how dry it is, how its shipped from place to place. if its shredded you might want to examine it more, always trust nugs more than you trust shake, and make sure there isnt glass or coke or some shit in there, also my friend mashes up his stems into bags for added weight, its less sus when its grinded so that might be what your dealer is going i dunno, get some pics it might help. if its the same bud then if its in bunches or shake its gonna be the same.

4. Disadvantages of pre-ground weed:

-Loss of flavor because of the bud drying out and the "flavinoids" evaporating
    -Harsher if its dry.
    -Ground weed looks like more than when its not ground, so your bag may look fat but its really underweighed, its important to get ground weed weighed in front of you before you buy.
    -The dealer may have ground the weed so that he could sift the trichomes off of it and make hash, then sell the weed with less trichomes. This is a total bitch thing to do. Hes basically stealing the thc off the leaves and selling them seperately.

Ground weed isnt necessarily bad, but theres a number of fishy reasons as to why a dealer would sell ground weed, so be careful when buying, make sure to see the weight on a scale before buying.

5. he selling you shake ?

6. it could very well be shake. assuming it is shake its the same thing and completely fine and just as good?

7. its allright to get a little shake in a the bottom of a bag. ( like a zip or more ) but dub bags of shake? thats kinda lame.

8. sounds like some bottom bag shake to me

9. Well its cool if you get a better price on it. I've been happy with 10$ shake grams of 20$ gram weed.

Also, quality of shake varies depending on how much leaf vs bud it has, op make sure you inspect it before buying.

10. im not getting that high. pretty dull