Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying Weed In Denver

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by galo doido, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Well civic park in denver surely will not fail if you really want bud. Just a matter of how low can you go. Its usually "hood nigas" and i dont think ive ever actually bought from them so im not sure on quality/quantity. They are always there asking people though. Wouldnt be hard. Possibly Boulder, it would be a bit harder but im sure it would be great quality and good quantity since theyre pretty friendly people there. Never done the craigslist thing but you can go for that, it would be pretty easy through there i imagine. Or wait till january 1st.

2. You will definetely find weed within an hour if you actually look, and not all the people selling in denver are "hood" so you will surely not fail at the parks like someone said before. Boulder, maybe find some locals that look like they smoke, they can be found anywhere, around the campus, pearl street, or one of the many fantastic parks there. 16th street mall in denver is also littered with weed if you look, and if they think you smoke, theyll find you.

3. Is 16th Street Mall a street mall? Is it in a "shady" part of town? Sorry, I don't know anything about Denver

4. I would love to go to Denver and just smoke on some exotic strands . Only thing stoping me from going is not being 100% postive can findtop shelf bud! I would hate to spend all that money going there find nothing or alright stuff.

5. Nah fool, nothing in denver will even come close to a favella. I live in about the shittiest part of town and it aint all that bad compared to other places i've been.

6. When I lived in Oakland I was scared. Denver is like the fucking ritz compared to that shit.....